廖彩杏书单连载之《小母鸡潘妮》阅读指南
时间:2020-05-24 16:16来源:互联网 作者:柠檬 点击:
廖彩杏书单是国内三大顶级英语启蒙书单之一,其制定者是廖彩杏。推崇用有声书轻松听出英语力! 因此她推荐的绘本单里涵盖了130本有声书,每本绘本都有多个音频版本,可唱可读,节奏欢快,韵律优美,朗朗上口。用耳朵开启孩子的英语习得之旅。

廖彩杏书单是国内三大顶级英语启蒙书单之一,其制定者是廖彩杏。推崇用有声书轻松听出英语力! 因此她推荐的绘本单里涵盖了130本有声书,每本绘本都有多个音频版本,可唱可读,节奏欢快,韵律优美,朗朗上口。用耳朵开启孩子的英语习得之旅。,激发孩子学习英语的兴趣。一年52周130本英文绘本听读计划,只要一年灌溉,孩子的英文种子就能萌芽!今天给大家分享廖彩杏书单第四周绘本《Henny Penny》。

 
作者简介
作者:保罗·盖尔顿,Paul Galdone 出生布达佩斯特,当时的奥匈帝国。少年的时候,移民到美国。后来他学习了美术设计,也曾在二战中服役。他从入出版一行到1986年逝世,一共为孩子创作、改编了300多本图画书。他的文字改编得恰到好处,图画偏写实,生动幽默,还带点乡村风格,非常适合这些家喻户晓的传统故事。
 
绘本简介
《Henny Penny》绘本故事创意、幽默感十足,不漏声色地引诱着孩子们阅读。一枚橡果从树上掉了下来,砸到了正在享用美味玉米的主人公Henny Penny,让它错以为天要塌了,多事又糊里糊涂的Henny Penny将这个谣言四处散播开来...
 
廖彩杏书单连载之《小母鸡潘妮》阅读指南
 
小母鸡潘妮
ONE day when Henny Penny was scratching among the leaves.
有一天,母鸡潘妮正在一堆树叶里刨。
An acorn fell out of a tree and struck her on the head.
有一个橡树果掉落下来,砸在她的脑袋上。
"Goodness gracious me!" said Henny Penny. 
“我的天哪!”母鸡潘妮说,
"The sky is falling.I must go and tell the King."
“天要塌下来了,我必须得告诉国王去。”
So she went along and she went along, and she went along until she met Cocky Locky.
她走啊走,走啊走,走啊走,直到遇到了公鸡洛基。
 
廖彩杏书单连载之《小母鸡潘妮》阅读指南
 
""Cock-a-doodle-doo! Where are you going, Henny Penny?" said Cocky Locky. 
“喔喔喔!母鸡潘妮,你这是去哪啊?”公鸡洛基问。
"Oh,"said Henny Penny."The sky is falling, and I must go and tell the king." 
“哦,”母鸡潘妮说,“天要塌下来了,我正要去禀告国王呢!”
"May I go with you,Henny Penny?" asked Cocky Locky.
“我可以跟你一起去吗?”公鸡洛基问。
"Yes,indeed,"said Henny Penny.
“当然可以。”母鸡潘妮说。
So Henny Penny and Cocky Locky went off to tell the King that the sky was falling.
所以母鸡潘妮和公鸡洛基一起去告诉国王天要塌下来了。
They went along and they went along, and they went along until they met Ducky Lucky.
他们走啊走,走啊走,走啊走,直到遇到了鸭子拉基。
 
廖彩杏书单连载之《小母鸡潘妮》阅读指南
 
"Quack,quack,quack! Where are you going,Henny Penny and Cocky Locky? " asked Ducky Lucky.
“嘎嘎嘎!母鸡潘妮和公鸡洛基,”鸭子拉基问道,“你们要去哪呢?”
"Oh,we are going to tell the king that the sky is falling, " 
“哦,我们正要去告诉国王天要塌下来了。”母鸡潘妮、公鸡洛基和鸭子拉基说。
"May I go with you?" asked Ducky Lucky.
“我能和你们一起去吗?”鸭子拉基问道。
"Yes,indeed!"said Henny Penny and Cocky Locky.
“当然可以啦。”母鸡潘妮和公鸡洛基说。
So Henny Penny , Cocky Locky and Ducky Lucky went off to tell the King that the sky was falling.
所以母鸡潘妮、公鸡洛基和鸭子拉基一起去告诉国王天要塌下来了。
They went along and they went along, and they went along until they met Goosey Loosey.
他们走啊走,走啊走,走啊走,直到遇到了灰鹅露西。
 
 
"Honk,honk,honk! Where are you going,Henny Penny, Cocky Locky and Ducky Lucky?" asked Goosey Loosey.
“咕咕咕,母鸡潘妮,公鸡洛基,鸭子拉基?”灰鹅露西问,"你们去哪啊?"
"Oh,we are going to tell the King that the sky is falling ," said Henny Penny, Cocky Locky and Ducky Lucky.
“哦,我们正要去告诉国王天要塌下来了。”母鸡潘妮和公鸡洛基和鸭子拉基说。
"May I go with you?" asked Goosey Loosey.
“我能和你们一起去吗?”灰鹅露西问道。
"Yes,indeed!"said Henny Penny, Cocky Locky and Ducky Lucky.
“当然可以啦。”母鸡潘妮、公鸡洛基和鸭子拉基说。
So Henny Penny , Cocky Locky、Ducky Lucky and Goosey Loosey went off to tell the King that the sky was falling.
所以母鸡潘妮、公鸡洛基、鸭子拉基和灰鹅露西一起去告诉国王天要塌下来了。
They went along and they went along, and they went along until they met Turkey Lurkey.
他们走啊走,走啊走,走啊走,直到遇到了火鸡乐基。
"Gobble,gobble,gobble!"said Turkey Lurkey,"Where are you going,Henny Penny, Cocky Locky, Ducky Lucky and Goosey Loosey?" 
“咯咯咯,母鸡潘妮,公鸡洛基,鸭子拉基和灰鹅露西”,火鸡乐基说,“你们去哪啊?”
"Oh,we are going to tell the King that the sky is falling ," said Henny Penny, Cocky Locky, Ducky Lucky and Goosey Loosey.
“哦,我们正要去告诉国王天要塌下来了。”母鸡潘妮、公鸡洛基、鸭子拉基和灰鹅露西说。
"May I go with you?" asked Turkey Lurkey.
“我能和你们一起去吗?”火鸡乐基问道。
 
廖彩杏书单连载之《小母鸡潘妮》阅读指南
 
"Yes,indeed!"said Henny Penny, Cocky Locky, Ducky Lucky and Goosey Loosey.
“当然可以啦。”母鸡潘妮、公鸡洛基、鸭子拉基、灰鹅露西和火鸡乐基说。
So Henny Penny、Cocky Locky、Ducky Lucky、Goosey Loosey and Turkey Lurkeywent off to tell the King that the sky was falling.
母鸡潘妮、公鸡洛基、鸭子拉基、灰鹅露西和火鸡乐基一起去告诉国王天要塌下来了。
They went along and they went along, and they went along until they met Foxy Loxy.
他们走啊走,走啊走,走啊走,直到遇到了狐狸洛克斯。
"Where are you going,Henny Penny, Cocky Locky, Ducky Lucky, Goosey Loosey and Turkey Lurkey?" asked Foxy Loxy.
“嗨,母鸡潘妮,公鸡洛基,鸭子拉基、灰鹅露西和火鸡乐基,”狐狸洛克斯问道,"你们去哪啊?"
"Oh,we are going to tell the King that the sky is falling ," said Henny Penny, Cocky Locky, Ducky Lucky, Goosey Loosey and Turkey Lurkey.
“哦,我们正要去告诉国王天要塌下来了。”母鸡潘妮、公鸡洛基、鸭子拉基、灰鹅露西和火鸡乐基说。
"Ah,ha!" said Foxy Loxy. "But this isn't the way to the King,Henny Penny, Cocky Locky, Ducky Lucky, Goosey Loosey and Turkey Lurkey, come with meand I'll show you a shortcut to the King's palace ."
“哦,”狐狸洛克斯说,“但这不是去国王那儿的路啊","跟我来,我带你们走一条去国王宫殿的近路。”
"Oh,good!"said Henny Penny, Cocky Locky, Ducky Lucky, Goosey Loosey and Turkey Lurkey. they went along and they went along, and they went along ,until they reached Foxy Loxy'cave.
“太好了。”母鸡潘妮、公鸡洛基、鸭子拉基、灰鹅露西和火鸡乐基说。他们走啊走,一直走到狐狸洛克斯的山洞。
In they all went after Foxy Loxy.
他们一直紧跟着狐狸洛克斯。
 
廖彩杏书单连载之《小母鸡潘妮》阅读指南
 
From that day to this Turkey Lurkey. Goosey Loosey,
Ducky Lucky, Cocky Locky, and Henny Penny have never been seen again.
自那以后,再也没有人见过火鸡乐基、灰鹅露西鸭子拉基、公鸡洛基和母鸡潘妮。
And the King has never been told the sky is falling.
也没有人去告诉过国王说天要塌下来了。
But Foxy Loxy and Mrs Foxy Loxy and their seven little foxes still remember the fine feast they had that day.
但是狐狸洛克斯、他的夫人以及七个孩子至今仍然记得那天的晚宴。
 
廖彩杏推崇通过有声书训练英文听力, 因此她推荐的绘本单里涵盖了130本有声书,每本绘本都有多个音频版本,可唱可读,节奏欢快,韵律优美,朗朗上口,可按孩子喜好选择相应的版本。现在开始对宝宝进行理解性输入,用耳朵开启孩子的英语习得之旅。跟宝宝一起行动起来吧。
 
相关书籍推荐:
 
廖彩杏书单连载之《小母鸡潘妮》阅读指南

本文部分信息来自于网络,若有侵权,请联系删除,邮箱:master@i-bei.com

分享到:
[ 所有评论仅代表网友个人观点,不代表本站观点 ]

匿名评论?也可先注册登录,或选择快捷登录:

请自觉遵守互联网相关的政策法规,严禁发布色情、暴力、反动的言论。