廖彩杏绘本精讲:一条鱼,两条鱼,红色的鱼,蓝色的鱼
时间:2020-01-07 17:49来源:互联网 作者:柠檬 点击:
绘本简介:从天上到地下,从陆地到海洋,从现实到想象,苏斯博士为每种生物都创作了一段幽默押韵的小故事。绘本内容尤其丰富有趣,非常方便小读者们去了解这些生物的特性。

 绘本简介:从天上到地下,从陆地到海洋,从现实到想象,苏斯博士为每种生物都创作了一段幽默押韵的小故事。绘本内容尤其丰富有趣,非常方便小读者们去了解这些生物的特性。

 
如何引导孩子学好绘本?亲子阅读+精听+泛听,指图+肢体演绎,这本绘本的词汇都非常简单,宝宝之前也都学习过了。家长只需要指读或是做出相应的表情与动作。如,thin和fat一起出现,就可以指出图中那个很瘦的鱼说thin,很胖的是fat。here和there这一对词汇也可以在图上的箭头进行引导。run,fun,hot,sun也基本上都是宝宝接触过的词汇。指着图中相应的画面即可。hot可以指着两只动物头上的汗水,sun就是图中那个太阳。
 
如何精听泛听,绘本进行完亲子阅读并不代表这本书就掌握了。亲子阅读的目的是达到可理解性听,所以我们还需要反复聆听音频,让孩子内化绘本内容。听音频分泛听和精听,精听:是比较专注地听。建议在每次亲子阅读之后进行,有助于加深记忆,让孩子一边听音频一边看着书,家长在旁边陪伴,当孩子没有翻到对应页面时,家长要及时协助。泛听:就是把音频当作背景音,以量的积累为主。建议家长将该绘本的音频拷到播放器上,在孩子玩玩具、洗澡、上放学路上可以进行泛听,熟悉韵律节奏。而通常在先熟悉绘本的韵律节奏后再进行亲子阅读,孩子对于绘本的接受度会更高一些。
 
廖彩杏绘本精讲:一条鱼,两条鱼,红色的鱼,蓝色的鱼
 
英汉对照:
One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish
《一条鱼,两条鱼,红色的鱼,蓝色的鱼》
One fish,  
一条鱼,
Two fish, 
两条鱼,
Red fish , 
红色的鱼,
Blue fish. 
蓝色的鱼。
Black fish , 
黑色的鱼
Blue fish ,  
蓝色的鱼,
Old fish ,  
老鱼,
New fish.  
小鱼。
This one has a little star.
这只鱼有颗小星星。
This one has a little car.
这只鱼有辆小汽车。
Say! What a lot of fish there are.
看!这儿有那么多条鱼!
Yes. Some are red.And some are blue.Some are old.And some are new.
是的。有的鱼是红色的,有的鱼是蓝色的。有的鱼已经很老了,有的鱼还很年轻。
 
廖彩杏绘本精讲:一条鱼,两条鱼,红色的鱼,蓝色的鱼
 
Some are sad.
有些鱼很伤心。
And some are glad.
有些鱼很高兴。
And some are very, very bad.
还有一些鱼非常非常坏。
Why are they sad and glad and bad?
为什么他们会伤心、高兴或者非常非常坏呢?
I do not know.
我不知道,
Go ask your dad.
去问你爸爸吧。
Some are thin.
有些鱼很瘦,
And some are fat.The fat one has a yellow hat.
有些鱼却很胖,胖胖的鱼,都有一顶黄色的帽子 。
From there to here, from here to there,
从那儿到这儿,从这儿到那儿,
Funny things are everywhere.
到处都有有趣的东西。
Here are some ,Who like to run.
这儿有很多喜欢奔跑的鱼,
They run for fun, in the hot, hot sun.
他们在炽热的阳光下跑着玩。
Oh me! Oh my!Oh me! Oh my!
天哪!真是不得了!
What a lot of funny things go by. 
好玩的事情真多啊!
Some have two feet,
有的有两只脚,
and some have four.
有的有四只脚,
Some have six feet
有的有六只脚,
and some have more.
有的甚至还有更多!
Where do they come from? I can't say.
他们来自哪里,我不知道, 
 
廖彩杏绘本精讲:一条鱼,两条鱼,红色的鱼,蓝色的鱼
 
But I bet they have come a long, long way.   
但我敢打赌,他们一定走了很久很久。
We see them come.
我们看着他们来了,
We see them go.
我们看着他们走了,
Some are fast.
有的快,
And some are slow.
有的慢。
Some are high ,
有的高,
And some are low.
有的低,
Not one of them Is like another.
没有一个重样的,
Don't ask us why.
别问我为什么,
Go ask your mother.
去问你妈妈吧。
Say! Look at his fingers!
嘿!看他的手指头!
One, two, three…
一、二、三…….
How many fingers
我看到了,
Do I see?
几根手指?
One, two, three, four, 
一、二、三、四
five, six, seven,
五、六、七,
eight, nine, ten.
八、九、十,
He has eleven!  
他有十一根!
Eleven!
十一根!
This is something new.
这可真新鲜。
I wish I had Eleven, too!
我也想有十一根手指!
Bump! Bump! Bump!
砰!砰!砰!
Did you ever ride a Wump?
你骑过多峰驼么?
We have a Wump with just one hump.
我们有一头,但是只有一个驼峰。
But we know a man called Mr. Gump.
不过我们认识一位甘先生。
Mr. Gump has a seven hump Wump.
甘先生有一头有七个驼峰的多峰驼。
So…if you like to go Bump! Bump!
所以,如果你想玩“砰砰砰”游戏,
Just jump on the hump of the Wump of Gump.
就跳到甘先生的多峰驼上吧!
 
廖彩杏绘本精讲:一条鱼,两条鱼,红色的鱼,蓝色的鱼
 
Who am I?
我是谁?
My name is Ned.
我是Ned.
I do not like my little bed.
我不喜欢我的小床。
This is no good. 
它一点也不好。
This is not right.
睡起来一点也不舒服。
My feet stick out of bed all night.
我的脚整夜都在床外。
And when I pull them in,
当我把它们拉进来
Oh, dear!
天哪!
My head sticks out of bed up here!
我的头又会在床外面了。
We like our bike.
我们喜欢我们的单车。
It is made for three.
这是一个三个人都可以骑的单车
Our Mike sits up in back, you see.
你看,Mike坐在后面呢。
We like our Mike
我们喜欢我们的麦克
and this is why:
我们喜欢他的原因是
Mike does all the work when the hills get high.
每当遇到山的上坡时,Mike一个人会使劲的骑呢!
Hello there, Ned.
嗨奈德
How do you do?
你好吗?
Tell me, tell me
告诉我告诉我
what is new?
有什么新鲜事吗?
How are things in your little bed?
你的小床怎么样了?
What's new?
有什么新鲜事?
Please tell me, Ned.
请你告诉我吧,奈德。
I do not like this bed at all.
我一点都不喜欢这张床
A lot of things have come to call.
我有很多事情要说呢
A cow, a dog, a cat,a mouse
一只牛,一只狗,一只猫,一只老鼠
Oh! what a bed!
噢!我的床真小!
Oh! what a house!
我的房子也很小!
Oh,dear! Oh,dear!
哦,亲爱的!哦,亲爱的!
I can not hear.
我听不见啦!
Will you please come over near?
请你离我近一点好吗?
Will you please look in my ear?
请你看看我的耳朵行吗?
There must be something there, I fear.
耳朵里一定有什么东西,我好害怕呀
Say,look!
说说吧!看看吧!
A bird was in your ear.
一只鸟在你的耳朵里呢
But he is out.
不过他现在已经飞走啦,
So have no fear.
所以不要害怕啦
Again your ear can hear, my dear.
亲爱的,你的耳朵又能听见啦
My hat is old.
我的帽子是旧的,
My teeth are gold.
我的牙齿是金镶的
I have a bird
我有一只鸟,
I like to hold.
我喜欢拿着它
My shoe is off.
我的鞋子掉了,
My foot is cold.
我的脚很冷。
My shoe is off.
我的鞋子掉了,
My foot is cold.
我的脚很冷。
I have a bird
我有一只小鸟,
I like to hold.
我喜欢拿着它,
My hat is old.
我的帽子是旧的,
My teeth are gold.
我的牙齿是金镶的。
And now my story is all told.
现在我的故事都说完了。
We took a look.
我们看了一眼.
We saw a Nook.
看到了努克。
On his head he had a hook.
在他的头上有一只钩子。
Oh his hook he had a book.
钩子上有一本书。
Oh his book was "How to Cook."
书上写着《怎么去烹饪》
We saw him sit and try to cook.
我们看见他坐下来尝试去烹饪
He took a look at the book on the hook.
他看了一眼钩子上的书。
But a Nook can't read, 
但是努克不识字
so a Nook can't cook.
所以努克不会烹饪
So...
所以...
What good to a Nook is a hook cook book?
一本挂在钩子上的烹饪书对努克有什么用呢?
The moon was out and we saw some sheep.
月亮出来了,我们看见了一些羊。
We saw some sheep take a walk in their sleep.
我们看到一些羊在睡梦中散步呢
By the light of the moon, 
伴随着月光,
by the light of star,
伴随着点点的星光
they walked all night from near to far.
他们由近到远的走了一整夜
I would never walk.
我就从不走路,
I would take a car.
我会开车
I do not like this one so well.
我不太喜欢这个人呢
All he does is yell,yell,yell.
他总是大声的叫喊、嚷嚷着
I will not have this one about.
我也不想了解关于这个人的一切。
When he comes in I put him out.
当他进来时我就把他轰走。
This one is quiet as a mouse.
这个安静得象只老鼠。
I like to have him in the house.
我愿意让它呆在房子里。
At our house we open cans.
我们在房子里面开罐头呢
We have to open many cans.
我们需要开很多罐头.
And that is why we have a Zans.
所以我们需要一只Zans.
A Zans for cans is very good.
Zans对开罐头很在行呢。
Have you a Zans for cans?
你有一只可以开罐头的Zans吗?
You should.
你应该要有一只.
I like to box.
我喜欢拳击.
How I like to box!
我是多么喜欢拳击啊!
So, every day, I box a Gox.
所以每天我都和Gox拳击
In yellow socks I box my Gox.
我穿着黄色的袜子和Gox打拳。
I box in yellow 
我穿戴着黄色的手套、袜子打拳击
Gox box socks.
Gox击打我的袜子。
It is fun to sing if you sing with a Ying. 
假如你与Ying一起唱歌的话,那真是太有意思啦
My Ying can sing like anything. 
我的Ying唱什么像什么
I sing high and my Ying sings low, and we are not too bad, you know. 
我唱高音,Ying唱低音,你知道,我们唱得还不错呢。
This one, I think, is called a Yink. 
我觉得这个人应该叫做Yink。
He likes to wink, 
他喜欢眨眼睛
he likes to drink. 
他喜欢喝饮料
He likes to drink, and drink, and drink. 
他喜欢喝许许多多的饮料。
The thing he likes to drink is ink. 
他最喜欢喝的饮料是墨水
The ink he likes to drink is pink. 
他喜欢喝粉红色的墨水.
He likes to wink and drink pink ink.  
他喜欢眨眼睛和喝粉红色的墨水。
SO...if you have a lot of ink, 
所以...
then you should get a Yink, I think. 
如果你有很多墨水,我觉得你应该养一只Yink
Hop! Hop! Hop! 
跳!跳!跳!
I am a Yop. 
我是一只小跳瘙
All I like to do is hop from finger top to finger top. 
我喜欢的一切只有跳跃,从指尖跳到指尖。
I hop from left to right and then...
我从左跳到右,然后...
 
廖彩杏绘本精讲:一条鱼,两条鱼,红色的鱼,蓝色的鱼
 
Hop! Hop! 
跳!跳!
I hop right back again. 
我又跳回了右边。
I like to hop all day and night from right to left and left to right. 
我喜欢整日整夜的跳跃,从右跳到左,然后从左跳到右。
Why do I like to hop, hop, hop? 
我为什么喜欢跳跳跳?
I do not know. 
我也不知道,
Go ask your Pop. 
去问你的爸爸吧。
Brush! Brush! Brush! Brush! 
刷!刷!刷!刷!
Comb! Comb! Comb! Comb! 
梳!梳!梳!梳!
Blue hair is fun to brush and comb. 
刷和梳蓝色的头发真的很有趣呢!
All girls who like to brush and comb should have a pet like this at home. 
所有喜欢梳和刷的女孩们都应该养个这样的宠物。
Who is this pet? 
这个小东西是谁呀?
Say! 
看!
He is wet. 
他被淋湿啦
You never yet met a pet, I bet, as wet as they let this wet pet get. 
我打赌你从来没见过被淋得这么湿的小东西呢
Did you ever fly a kite in bed? 
你在床上放过风筝吗?
Did you ever walk with ten cats on your head? 
你有头顶着十只猫咪走路吗?
Did you ever milk this kind of cow? 
你给这样的奶牛挤过奶吗?
Well, we can do it. 
我们可以做到。
We know how. 
我们知道怎么做。
If you never did, 
如果你从来没有做过。
you should. 
你应该试试看。
These things are fun and fun is good. 
这些事情很有趣,有趣的感觉非常棒
Hello! Hello! 
你好!你好!
Are you there? 
你在吗?
Hello! 
你好!
I called you up to say hello. 
我打电话来问好。
I said hello. 
我说你好
Can you hear me, Joe? 
你能听见吗,乔伊?
Oh, no. 
哦,不。
I can not hear your call. 
我听不见。
I can not hear your call at all. 
我什么都听不见。
This is not good and I know why. 
我知道为什么听不到啦
A mouse has cut the wire. 
老鼠剪断了电线。
Good-by! 
再见!
From near to far 
由近到远
from here to there, 
从这里到那里
funny things are everywhere. 
都处都有有趣的事情。
These yellow pets are called the Zeds.  
这些是黄色的宠物叫作扎德.
They have one hair up on their heads. 
它们的头上都只有一根头发
Their hair grows fast...  
它们的头发长得很快
so fast, they say, they need a hair cut every day.
他们说,长得太快啦,每天都要剪头发呢
Who am I?  
我是谁?
My name is Ish.
我的名字叫作Ish.
On my hand I have a dish.
在我的手里有一个盘子
I have this dish to help me wish. 
我用这个盘子帮我来帮我实现愿望。
When I wish to make a wish I wave my hand with a big swish swish. 
每当我想要许愿的时候,我就摇摆着我的手伴随着盘子的唦唦声
Then I say, "I wish for fish!"  
接着我说:“我想要一条鱼!”
And I get fish right on my dish.
然后我的盘子里真有一条鱼。
So...if you wish to wish a wish, 
所以...如果你想要许一个愿望,
you may swish for fish with my Ish wish dish. 
你可以拿着我的Ish的许愿盘快速挥舞,然后就能得到鱼啦。
At our house we play out back. 
我们在房子后面玩。
We play a game called Ring the Gack. 
我们在玩套圈游戏呢
Would you like to play this game?  
你想和我们一起玩游戏吗?
Come down! 
快来吧!
We have the only Gack intown. 
我们拥有一只镇上独一无二的Gack呢
Look what we found in the park in the dark. 
看看我们在黑暗的公园里发现了什么
We will take him home. 
我们带着它回家啦
We will call him Clark. 
我们叫它Clark
He will live at our house. 
它会与我们住在一起
He will grow and grow. 
它会逐渐长大。
Will our mother like this?
我们的妈妈会喜欢它吗?
We don't know. 
我们也不知道
And now good night.
好了,现在晚安了。
It is time to sleep.
睡觉的时间到了。
So we will sleep with our pet Zeep.
我们会和我们的宠物Zeep一起睡觉。
Today is gone.
今天过去了,
Today was fun.
今天很有意思。
Tomorrow is another one.
明天会是新的一天。
Every day, from here to there,
每一天,从这里到那里,
Funny things are everywhere.
到处都有好玩的事情。 
 
 
相关文章推荐:
 
廖彩杏绘本精讲:一条鱼,两条鱼,红色的鱼,蓝色的鱼

本文部分信息来自于网络,若有侵权,请联系删除,邮箱:master@i-bei.com

分享到:
[ 所有评论仅代表网友个人观点,不代表本站观点 ]

匿名评论?也可先注册登录,或选择快捷登录:

请自觉遵守互联网相关的政策法规,严禁发布色情、暴力、反动的言论。