粉红猪小妹之The play group中英文翻译
时间:2020-07-08 14:23来源:互联网 作者:柠檬 点击:
2004年在英国的FIVE 和NICK JR.电视台首播后,全球超过120个国家的电视频道也相继播映,包括,台湾迪士尼频道,美国 CARTOON NETWORK,以及澳洲,纽西兰,挪威,瑞典,北欧其馀各国,韩国…等等。
2004年在英国的FIVE 和NICK JR.电视台首播后,全球超过120个国家的电视频道也相继播映,包括,台湾迪士尼频道,美国 CARTOON NETWORK,以及澳洲,纽西兰,挪威,瑞典,北欧其馀各国,韩国…等等。其DVD亦创下惊人的销售量。并荣获 2005年法国Annecy 国际动画展Cristal奖最佳电视制作。
 
意大利Cartoons on the Bay动画展Pulcinella奖,最佳幼儿影集,年度最佳欧洲节目清新且色彩明亮饱和的简单画风配上非常温馨有趣的剧情,是一部非常适合全家大小一起观赏的优质动画。加上对话简单,让小朋友在欢笑之馀,与粉红猪全家学习英文,达到寓教於乐的目的。轰动全球 欢乐无国界 最适合全家观赏
 
粉红猪小妹之The play group中英文翻译
 
中英文翻译
I'm Peppa Pig.
我是佩琪
This is my Iittle brother, George.
这是我的弟弟乔治
This is Mummy Pig.
这是我的妈妈
And this is Daddy Pig.
这是我的爸爸
Peppa pig.
小猪佩琪
The playgroup
托儿所
Peppa and George are going to the playgroup.
佩琪和乔治要去托儿所。
It is George's first day.
这是乔治去的的第一天。
George, are you looking forward to the playgroup?
乔治,你期待托儿所么?
 
粉红猪小妹之The play group中英文翻译
 
Daddy, maybe George is too small to go to my playgroup?
爸爸,也许乔治去托儿所年龄太小了呢?
He'll be fine, Peppa.
他会没事儿的,佩琪。
There'll be you and Mr. Dinosaur there to keep him company.
你和恐龙先生会陪在他身边的
Grrr! Dine-Saw!
呃呃呃!恐龙!
But I want to play with the big children!
但是我想和其他同学玩儿。
Not George and his toy dinosaur.
不想和乔治玩儿他的恐龙
Oh dear, Peppa doesn't Want George to go to her playgroup.
哦,天啊,佩琪不想乔治去幼儿园
We're here!
我们到了
 
粉红猪小妹之The play group中英文翻译
 
Daddy, are you sure George is big enough?
爸爸,你确定乔治能去幼儿园吗
He'll be fine.
他会没事儿的
Alright, he can come.
好吧,我们走吧
Bye bye.
拜拜
Madame Gazelle looks after the children at the playgroup.
羚羊夫人在幼儿园照顾孩子们
Hello! This is my Little brother, George.
你们好,这是我的小弟弟乔治。
Hello, George.
你好,乔治
Baa! I Wish I had a little brother like George.
咩!我也想有一个像乔治一样的弟弟。
Really?
真的吗?
Hello! I'm Danny Dog.
你好!我是小狗达尼。
Woof woof! Is that a dinosaur?
汪汪!这个是恐龙吗?
 
粉红猪小妹之The play group中英文翻译
 
It's just a toy dinosaur.
这只是一个玩具恐龙
Grrr! Dine-Saw!
呃呃呃!恐龙!
Brilliant! Woof woof!
好棒啊!汪汪!
Dine-Saw! Grrr!
恐龙!谔谔谔谔!
Aaaaaggghh!
Aaaaa!
Dine-SaW! Grrr!
恐龙!
Aaaah, reaIIy scary.
Aa,真的很吓人!
That's brilliant!
这真棒!
George is my brother.
乔治市我的弟弟,
He's brilliant.
他真的很棒!
Peppa is proud of her IittIe brother, George.
佩琪为她的弟弟感到自豪。
ShaII we show George how we paint pictures?
让我们给乔治看看我们是怎么画画的?
George is not very good at painting.
乔治不是很会画画。
WeII, maybe you could heIp him?
好,也许你可以帮帮他?
Yes, I'm very good!
当然,我很会画画!
 
粉红猪小妹之The play group中英文翻译
 
I will show him how to paint a flower.
我会教他画小花
George, today I'm going to teach you how to paint a fIower.
乔治,今天我们教你画小花。
First, you paint a big circIe.
第一,我们先画一个大圆圈
No, George, that's the Wrong color.
不,乔治,颜色不对
Now you paint the fIower's petals.
接着我们画花瓣
George! That's the Wrong shape!
乔治!形状不对!
Now you paint the stalk and the leaves.
现在我们画叶子。
Perfect!
完美!
George, you've done it all wrong!
乔治,你全都画错了!
Now what do we have here?
现在我们看看做的怎么样了?
I've painted a fIower.
我画了一朵小花!
That's very good, Peppa.
那真不错,佩琪。
And George has painted a dinosaur.
乔治画了一个恐龙。
Grrr... Dine-SaW!
呃呃!恐龙!
Woof! Brilliant!
哇!太棒了!
 
粉红猪小妹之The play group中英文翻译
 
I think George and Peppa's pictures Should go on the wall?
我认为或许乔治和佩琪的画都应该挂在墙上?
Hurray!
好!
Peppa, you must be very proud of your little brother.
佩琪,你的弟弟一定让你感到自豪
Yes, I am.
是的
It is home time and the children's parents are here to pick them up.
下班了,孩子们都该回家了。
Can George come next time?
乔治下次还能来吗?
Yes, and he can paint us another lovely picture.
是的,他下次还能来画漂亮的画。
And what will you paint next time, George?
乔治下次你还会画什么呢?
Dine-Saw! Grrr!
恐龙!
Another dinosaur picture?
再画另一只不一样的恐龙?
Well maybe you can show us all how to paint a dinosaur?
或许你可以教教别人怎么画恐龙。
Woof! Brilliant!
哇!太棒了!
Yes! Brilliant!
是的太棒了!
Bri-y-ant!
太棒了!
 
相关书籍推荐:
 
粉红猪小妹之The play group中英文翻译

本文部分信息来自于网络,若有侵权,请联系删除,邮箱:master@i-bei.com

分享到:
[ 所有评论仅代表网友个人观点,不代表本站观点 ]

匿名评论?也可先注册登录,或选择快捷登录:

请自觉遵守互联网相关的政策法规,严禁发布色情、暴力、反动的言论。