Glorie  发表于 2019-7-24 18:23:05| 6574 次查看 | 2 条回复

兰登《STEP into READING》第3级 Dogerella  译文分享

7.jpg

8.jpg

Once upon a time, there was a mean stepdog-mother and two stepdog-sisters. Dogerella was their servant.

很久很久以前,有一只非常刻薄的狗继母和两只同父异母的狗姐姐。Dogerella是她们的仆人

“Dogerella! Fetch my chew toy!” said one stepdog-sister. “Dogerella! Scratch my fleas!” said the other stepdog-sister. “Dogerella! Fluff my tail!” said the stepdog-mother. At night, Dogerella curled up by the fire. She dreamed of a home where she was loved.

“Dogerella!快把我的咀嚼玩具拿过来!”一只狗姐姐说。“Dogerella!快给我抓跳蚤!”另一只狗姐姐说。“Dogerella!快给我把尾巴梳蓬松了!”狗继母说。在晚上,Dogerella蜷缩在火堆旁。她梦想着她被爱的那个家

Princess Bea lived in a palace. For her fifth birthday, she was given rubies. For her six birthday, she was given rings and roses. It would soon be her seventh birthday. Princess Bea did not want rubies, rings, or roses. She wanted a dog.

小公主Bea住在皇宫里。在她五岁生日的时候,大家给她红宝石作为生日礼物。在她六岁生日的时候,大家送给她戒指和玫瑰。很快就到她七岁生日了。小公主Bea不想要红宝石,戒指或玫瑰。她只想要一只小狗狗

The queen fussed. She told Princess Bea that dogs were too silly. They were too furry. They went to the bathroom outside! “A dog would be the best present,” said Princess Bea.

可是皇后感到很不安。她告诉小公主Bea狗狗都太傻了。他们长了太多毛。而且他们还在户外上厕所!“小狗狗就是最好的礼物了”小公主Bea说

购买游客,本内容需要支付爱币 80爱币 才能浏览   

她又挥了挥魔法棒。“嘻吼”Dogerella叫道。神仙教母把新电池换进她的魔法棒里。她最后一次挥了挥手

Dogerella was turned back into herself. But she did have a sparkly new collar. There was no time to waste. The Fairy Dogmother clicked her paws over a dog biscuit. It turned into a mini-van. Dogerella jumped in. The mini-van raced to the palace.

Dogerella又变回了她自己。但是在她的脖子上出现了一个闪闪发光的新项圈。不能再浪费时间了。神仙教母用她的手指了指一块狗饼干。它变成了一辆迷你小货车。Dogerella跳进小车里,一直奔向宫殿

9.jpg

At the palace, Dogerella's heart pounded. Some dogs wore crowns. Some dogs had broad chests and deep barks. Some dogs had pink toenails and extra-fluffy tails. All the dogs looked their best.

终于到宫殿了,Dogerella的心砰砰直跳。有些狗戴着王冠。有些狗有宽阔的胸膛和深邃的嚎叫。有些狗有着粉红色的脚趾甲和蓬松的尾巴。所有的狗狗看起来都是她们的最好状态

相关书籍推荐:

兰登点读书系列团购

美国经典兰登分级读物Step into Reading 3级全30册译文合集分享

kdpw4780  评论于  2019-7-24 18:29:57
爱贝新人
icemummy  评论于  2020-7-20 23:20:17
谢谢分享