灰太狼  发表于 2014-3-5 15:01:10| 2740 次查看 | 3 条回复

小学五年级英语作文范例集合及点评,下面是几篇范文节选,想要查看全部内容需要下载下面的附件,也可以打印出来哦~~

点我下载:

小学五年级英语作文范例集合及点评.doc (142 KB, 下载次数: 171)

小学五年级英语作文范例集合及点评

小学英语作文范例及点评

Traveling(旅行)

I like traveling very much. I want to go to many beautiful places.

I would like to go to the forest, because I think the forest is the most beautiful in the world. We can take photos, collect leaves, watch insects and pick up some wild flowers in the forest.  

I’d like to go to Lakes too, because we can row the boat, go fishing and play with water there.

I also would like to go to the village, because my father told me I can live in the village for a short time in the summer holiday.

But my friend May would like to go to the great wall. She said "One is not a true man unless he comes to the Great Wall."

Something about Myself

My name is Liu Wen. I'm a twelve-year-old girl. I have two big bright eyes and short black hair. Now I'm studying in grade six of Houxiaohe Primary School.

As I'm the only daughter in my family, my parents love me very much. They don't let me do anything, even tidy up my schoolbag.

I like playing sports, especially basketball. I wish I could play as well as Yao Ming. I study hard and I think I have made more progress than before. After graduation, I hope to go to a good middle school to study so as to repay my parents for their rearing.

My Favourite City

Different people like different cities. I like San Ya best. I hope I can go to San Ya.

San Ya is a city in Hai Nan. It is different from many cities in China. Because there is only one season in San Ya. Do you know what season it is? It is summer. The temperature in San Ya is very high. So it is hot and warm in San Ya. San Ya is famous for its beaches and coconut trees. You can walk at the beach and swim in the sea. The sea in San Ya is very clean. San Ya is also famous for it's sea food. The sea food in San Ya is very fresh and cheap.

This is my favourite city. I think San Ya is the best place to go in China. I really like San Ya! Do you like it?

My Classmates

I have many friends in my class. They're lovely and interesting. I would like to introduce some of them. Alice is very cute. She's also kind to everyone and she's very enthusiastic. She's always ready to help everyone, but she is forgetful. She always forgets to bring her textbooks, but our teachers always forgive her. Ben is the most talkative boy in our class. His nickname is "chatterbox". He has a great sense of humor and he always makes me laugh. Linda is a quiet student. She is good at every subject but she never shows off. Allen is a very tall boy. He plays basketball very well and he is on our school team. He often says, "laying basketball is good for your health". How about your classmates? Do you like them? Try to admire your classmates. You will be happier.

家有小活宝,大活宝来报到!
empbc  评论于  2014-3-5 17:16:58
鼓励分享精神
xqqK2815  评论于  2014-3-5 17:40:59
留下我的身影
yxy0426  评论于  2015-5-21 09:19:51
谢谢分享。