发表于: 2020-9-4 16:11:13

The Adventures of Pinocchio,By: Carlo Collodi 含mp3、kindle、pdf

* u  G; ~2 ^7 w- X0 s: N. D一位老木匠从一块神秘的木头上雕刻了一个小木偶,它似乎有说话的能力!他开始像爱自己的儿子一样爱这个小家伙,并给他起名叫皮诺乔。但是这个淘气的家伙一学会走路就从他慈爱的父亲身边跑开了。卡罗·科洛迪的《木偶奇遇记》讲述了这个快乐的“人类”木偶的不幸经历和顽皮行为,他内心深处渴望成为一个真正的男孩。1 E+ s5 |8 Q! t

3 N/ T; k! d7 I$ a( BAn old carpenter carves a little wooden puppet from a mysterious piece of wood that seems to have the
6 t6 b; S; ]( g% ?# P3 s% y
7 P+ f/ C# b  W6 `, Z" Aability to talk! He begins to love the little creature like his own son and names him Pinocchio. But the1 }: \/ p; G, \5 |+ W
1 \6 k9 L( M9 B
mischievous fellow runs away from his loving father as soon as he learns to walk. The Adventures of
# @3 y1 p- F# G$ @6 M9 k9 b
4 K& Y9 n; S3 `9 vPinocchio by Carlo Collodi follows the misadventures and naughty exploits of this delightfully “human”
* X+ I7 r* i" S5 E
6 b3 C' M6 M( \puppet who in his heart of hearts longs only to become a real boy.; ?$ o% u; Y: ~/ D
Carlo Collodi was the pen name of a gifted writer of children's books, Carlo Lorenzini who lived in
* s% v7 W2 u. B' T/ P- b3 h+ d$ `( n+ @) d$ z$ m
Florence, Italy, during the late 19th century. He was also a political activist and author of several
1 f3 j0 v" b) Z' k
. c6 [. f, `+ R8 T9 F* q3 W; }novels, short novels, articles and sketches for adults. He began writing for children in 1876 and translated# Q& ?$ g$ J* W1 r$ p6 |' X( P! e( g

0 y# U- B! b$ m+ F' Jchildren's literature from other languages into Italian.: @9 H  A% Z: l
The Adventures of Pinnochio is meant to be an allegory and a cautionary tale for children. Through the
. l# K3 T/ L1 F, u; z( j
( Z; K8 s9 {/ y2 O& N9 r& \adventures of this playful and headstrong puppet, Collodi provides many valuable lessons for young children.: A$ r0 U  ~3 U
( f/ a7 N# `7 Z% v! }. H
Wonderful characters like the Talking Cricket, the Fox and the Cat, the Fairy with the Turquoise Hair and/ H0 d6 q: {- o8 S- s
. M  ?' g& L$ _  }2 p( g
old Gepetto himself are colorful, memorable and each one contributes to Pinnochio's final transformation.2 b0 o/ K* b- X; c! R5 ~
1 K  E/ A7 w3 n4 ]% l) c$ _
With plenty of magical moments, fantasy and thrills, the plot provides enough excitement for children of all
+ a" {0 s/ F% P
4 G) `3 t7 G' f' xages., g4 b* C, M' h- p9 A
Since it first appeared in 1883, the book has enjoyed immense fame and popularity. There have been
+ f* a) y1 a- A. z# I" h# Y: y! m- J/ w5 S4 g7 f$ o/ X# Y" B
innumerable translations into more than 250 major world languages, making it the most translated book in the
* q( M9 ^) z- a- A  \; x7 r! A( h" e5 F, W
world. There have been plenty of adaptations for stage, radio, television and film, including cartoons and2 t; t, [. P; F. q: }! q/ D+ i

7 y2 B& n/ C* b& Fmerchandise. Pinnochio's long nose has even become a metaphor for people who tell lies.0 ]' V6 W1 d# F
As a pioneer in the field, Collodi's works became instantly popular, as children's literature as a genre was' c' H4 d3 }. T0 L0 q  g( @& X

/ t1 A. [& Y" T/ ?8 Knot very prevalent before the 19th century. His easy and engaging style caught the imagination of children5 d* j) v% f" R
- S1 N( E! e) c! t8 O- C
instantly and became a benchmark for children's writers ever since. There are some very endearing and
  i4 a. t; z+ \5 ~& `; }& V3 M
' h9 h" x  g2 r/ L) Mthought-provoking moments and incidents in the story, which make it very memorable for both children and( ~, k7 h* a1 E0 B6 R, \* |6 N

$ r4 \% Q, n6 fadults. Enduring values of love and loyalty, the essential contradictions that make us human and the
6 }2 Y4 D/ J9 V1 H9 Y6 ^1 Y  b" I5 I$ M* I) p
transformation of a rebellious, thoughtless, uncaring and self-indulgent youngster into a mature young( F+ b6 p( E' `" T# `" _$ y

; t& U' f. H$ x' k  K) C4 zperson are what makes this story so beloved and treasured the world over.
5 G: M. e4 @& b8 L3 @: z- dAn old carpenter carves a little wooden puppet from a mysterious piece of wood that seems to have the2 r. U" @) G6 m4 i1 `4 D4 f
/ ~% {4 g6 j9 ?( t2 Z
ability to talk! He begins to love the little creature like his own son and names him Pinocchio. But the3 Y6 E  ^& s0 Z1 G& G5 E  N

4 L- G% ^0 M% R; \/ g3 R8 g% W7 M! o5 imischievous fellow runs away from his loving father as soon as he learns to walk. The Adventures of' }% B% V6 d$ D: z. m/ E+ d
9 I# u! X" U6 ]0 t2 X% t
Pinocchio by Carlo Collodi follows the misadventures and naughty exploits of this delightfully “human”
% G9 [: @4 O5 h" t# Z: M8 o2 E
, K& K- ^* ]' l7 e9 F+ fpuppet who in his heart of hearts longs only to become a real boy.# r7 {( {6 D' h. I
Carlo Collodi was the pen name of a gifted writer of children's books, Carlo Lorenzini who lived in
, P0 K9 Q7 C; B9 H: |4 M$ s* R+ _
  X# O, `9 w& X' ]2 P5 wFlorence, Italy, during the late 19th century. He was also a political activist and author of several
' R$ x5 ^& M; j' U* s" z/ I% ?
( i2 D0 I: y% V) x2 b0 o+ anovels, short novels, articles and sketches for adults. He began writing for children in 1876 and translated0 m+ I4 K& E, [. q! Q0 l
. s) c& |4 N/ _2 z
children's literature from other languages into Italian.
  Z: D1 N: `3 Z4 i3 O. bThe Adventures of Pinnochio is meant to be an allegory and a cautionary tale for children. Through the
) r8 o! a4 v( J3 m5 A1 B$ S- G  f: c
adventures of this playful and headstrong puppet, Collodi provides many valuable lessons for young children.
4 C8 t& ?' n( t' l6 J0 O/ K  F) ~( j" Q9 c. j7 |6 ~
Wonderful characters like the Talking Cricket, the Fox and the Cat, the Fairy with the Turquoise Hair and
8 E- }. u% v! D% y$ m, g, [- c# l2 U) Q/ O
old Gepetto himself are colorful, memorable and each one contributes to Pinnochio's final transformation.
6 w. p4 t) t9 F2 z, `3 q/ a$ V. w' v, F; m# o; O
With plenty of magical moments, fantasy and thrills, the plot provides enough excitement for children of all' W# _: r0 B# f& T$ Q* D$ l$ M# W( I) ?

4 P4 e3 \& H9 p0 Uages.% t. q4 V8 v- _' t8 o  \2 D8 d
Since it first appeared in 1883, the book has enjoyed immense fame and popularity. There have been
& I' u4 `0 ~3 T7 `' u$ M/ {) M5 m+ u9 Q5 x0 `3 G5 ~$ k0 c- X
innumerable translations into more than 250 major world languages, making it the most translated book in the
0 z" Q& A/ q0 p4 z. y$ ^
. c" t! u5 F9 s; k$ z( Z# k, H) Eworld. There have been plenty of adaptations for stage, radio, television and film, including cartoons and
9 q, P/ A% f, B, h/ J4 s0 r, J- l) I
merchandise. Pinnochio's long nose has even become a metaphor for people who tell lies.9 Y: ?- e# a) D0 O* P6 B, W, i
As a pioneer in the field, Collodi's works became instantly popular, as children's literature as a genre was
; Q: |& w! A" m- V
: }8 k1 {6 c# `4 j/ _' f. \not very prevalent before the 19th century. His easy and engaging style caught the imagination of children+ G/ m, R( U- N: |+ H0 \

8 q$ S# c8 h- g1 y9 sinstantly and became a benchmark for children's writers ever since. There are some very endearing and' i- R' u/ `7 l4 n3 B5 s

9 L  {6 I( A1 R& T: {- Othought-provoking moments and incidents in the story, which make it very memorable for both children and/ b! g7 N  A- B

4 q1 w- \" ?  |% n; W# Padults. Enduring values of love and loyalty, the essential contradictions that make us human and the
$ A4 c8 F9 n# c- [$ u0 ?8 m
' V+ d9 z) F) u; y0 a- D) ttransformation of a rebellious, thoughtless, uncaring and self-indulgent youngster into a mature young2 h5 S; o4 a1 I( d4 [" b% X
  m+ u! ~9 ]9 [( A6 R
person are what makes this story so beloved and treasured the world over.7 |1 Z% _9 ?. R" R) \

, f; k( x! ~0 W$ t/ y' s下载:
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

4 Y( a; h+ s4 ]3 h$ B: B0 Q% U+ E链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1euzIb_k8Gupzw7OjkElHSg
0 m$ N+ C7 }( _' y3 z) w
购买游客,本内容需要支付爱币 100爱币 才能浏览   
2 ^* n; k. e7 l: M. r2 O, T9 N

3 I1 S: u1 b. U4 f  G' I相关内容推荐:
; K* N: b1 {$ ~9 d超火分级读物绘本《Who Would Win 猜猜谁会赢》pdf0 u( {* ?: _; w, q' d$ s$ a
甜心英语I II 小达人点读包 MP3音频 全套视频讲解
" T" Q* M; J4 a+ h( D5 o情商教育绘本: Todd Parr 最全合辑19本9 K  d- p6 C( [6 ?, I% ^+ E
: e' C5 N" _  |/ p% n
1 u; O- r* p3 J/ F0 K& x8 y
汗水一直下,只为咱宝贝!
kris629  评论于  2020-9-6 09:56:26
感谢分享!
原版英语资料下载 原版英语资源圈建设的目的就是帮助爸妈们更好的找到需要的资料,本圈子主要是分英语绘本pdf、英语MP3音频。大家如果在外面没找到自己想要的资源,可以在本圈子搜索或求助。欢迎各位爸爸妈妈加入哦! 群主: Miranda
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华