汪培珽一阶段I Can Read系列英文书单:Danny and the dinosaur go to camp译文分享
《丹尼和恐龙去野营》是悉德·霍夫(Syd Hoff)所作的绘本。这次,丹尼带上恐龙一起去参加野营,他们一起进行了赛跑、划小船、吃午餐、写信回家等活动。恐龙的参加,使得野营变得更加有趣了。
Danny went to camp for the summer. He took along his friend the dinosaur.
夏天,丹尼去野营。他带上他的恐龙朋友去。
"Camp is fun. You will enjoy it," said Danny. "Thanks. I needed a vacation," said the dinosaur.
“野营很有趣。你会喜欢的,”丹尼说。“谢谢。我需要一个假期,”恐龙说。
"Welcome," said the camp owner. "You are the first dinosaur we ever had here."
“欢迎,”野营的主人说。“你是第一次来到我们这里的恐龙。”
Lana the leader said, "Let's start with a race. On your mark, get set, go!"
组长兰娜说,“我们一起赛跑。各就各位,预备,跑!”
The dinosaur took a step. "You win!" shouted Danny.
恐龙走了一步。“你赢了!”丹尼大喊。
The children played football.
孩子们玩足球。
The dinosaur ran with the ball and nobody could stop him. "Touchdown!" shouted Danny.
恐龙带着球跑,没有人能让他停下来。“持球触地!”丹尼大喊。
Lana took everybody to the lake. "Here is where we row our boats," she said.
兰娜把所有人带到湖边。“我们在这里划船,”她说。
The children rowed little boats. Danny rowed the dinosaur.
孩子们划小小的船。丹尼划恐龙。
It was time for lunch. "Please pass the ketchup," said Danny.
午餐时间到了。“请把番茄酱递给我,”丹尼说。
"Of course, just as soon as I finish this bottle," said the dinosaur.
“没问题,挤完这瓶我就马上给你,”恐龙说。
After lunch everybody wrote letters home. "Please send me my own ketchup." Danny wrote.
午餐之后,所有人都写信回家。“请邮寄给我一瓶专用的番茄酱。”丹尼写上。
"Send me a pizza," wrote the dinosaur.
“邮寄一个批萨给我,”恐龙写上。
"Now let's go on a hike," said Lana, and everybody followed her.
“现在我们开始远足,”兰娜说,所有人都跟着她走。
Then Danny got tired and climed on the dinosaur.
然后,丹尼累了,他爬到恐龙身上。
"Wait for us! We're tired too!" shouted the children.
“等等我们!我们也累了!”孩子们大喊。
"Hold tight," said the dinosaur.
“抓紧,”恐龙说。
The dinosaur even carried Lana!
恐龙甚至带上兰娜!
It got dark. Everybody sat around the campfire.
天变黑了。所有人都围着营火而坐。
Lana gave out toasted marshmallows. "Here, have all you want," she said.
兰娜分派烤棉花糖。“这里,想要多少都可以,”她说。
"Thanks, but I don't have room for more," said Danny.
“谢谢,但是我吃不下更多的,”丹尼说。
"I have room." said the dinosaur.
“我吃得下。”恐龙说。
It was time for bed. "I can't wait to get under the covers," said Danny.
睡觉时间到了。“我希望马上钻进被窝,”丹尼说。
"Me too," said the dinosaur.
“我也一样,”恐龙说
But the dinosaur's bunk was too small for him.
但是恐龙的床铺,对于恐龙来说太小了。
He took a pillow and went outside.
恐龙带了一个枕头走去外面。
"Wake me up for the breakfast," said the dinosaur, and he fell asleep on the ground.
“叫我起床吃早餐,”恐龙说,接着,他在地上睡着了。
"Good night," Danny said.
“晚安,”丹尼说。
汪培珽相关文章推荐: 汪培珽书单第一阶段All Aboard Reading12本团购及音频下载 汪培珽书单第1段All Aboard Reading12本团购 [有声点读]小饼干My First I Can Read Biscuit 18册 汪培珽一阶段I Can Read 12本 汪培珽I Can Read Berenstain Bears贝贝熊25册点读版 I can read系列Amelia bedelia糊涂女佣28册点读版 汪培珽第一阶段40本全套点读版 汪培珽英文书单第2阶段13本 汪培珽英文书单第三阶段14册 汪培珽英文书单第四阶段30册(非点读)
默默的把爱币数了N遍,好像又少了几百?
|