Miranda [博士生]
2430 0
发表于: 2017-12-19 16:46:13

The Truth Beneath the Lies

7 t5 \" a% ]) B+ H$ d4 ~9 {

The Truth Beneath the Lies

0 R! E, c; b- `

“A smart, suspenseful, and unpredictable thriller that will keep readers turning pages until every last lie is revealed.”—Karen M. McManus, New York Times bestselling author of One of Us Is Lying

- ]" X9 D, V, _$ ^" ^. `8 V) Q$ S1 Q4 X! p+ g( ]8 `3 L. Y$ ~

For fans of The Darkest Corners and Pretty Little Liars, Amanda Searcy’s debut novel will have readers both disturbed and entranced by one girl’s present-day horrors and another’s haunting past.

8 [* ]! o# m6 {# v' J0 n

. k9 Q. c/ V' b: k/ A. Y4 O

7 O* X7 W! W' Y7 H7 {! f- L

Flight.

# w0 H5 k6 ?) H: Y0 d

All Kayla Asher wants to do is run. Run from the government housing complex she calls home. Run from her unstable mother. Run from a desperate job at No Limits Food. Run to a better, cleaner, safer life. Every day is one day closer to leaving.

$ \# y5 `1 E- ]' ]+ F6 @6 w0 P& g

) {! X  |6 B. I

+ p" y5 Q5 T- @; B

Fight.

( g! ^4 k; H! Y

All Betsy Hopewell wants to do is survive. Survive the burner phone hidden under her bed. Survive her new rules. Survive a new school with new classmates. Survive being watched. Every minute grants her another moment of life.

& w0 |1 H% l9 C, A1 c3 Q' @+ M9 a# S

& V7 z% {9 }8 l$ M

$ A9 w$ w/ V. T5 z

When fate brings Kayla and Betsy together, only one girl will survive.

8 h  f0 ?7 O6 Z4 j# t1 k

/ r1 T2 d1 ]) {

Editorial Reviews

8 x4 Y1 G2 K6 I- s5 H

Review

/ R2 k/ m: s9 r* E4 U& s

“A smart, suspenseful, and unpredictable thriller that will keep readers turning pages until every last lie is revealed.”—Karen M. McManus, New York Times bestselling author of One of Us Is Lying

7 o1 K" f- ?- s
8 {& q5 r/ Y  Y- c

"An intricately plotted thriller that's both gritty and engrossing." —Kirkus Reviews, starred review

6 R& g8 L3 U- l# U

2 p4 e+ Y' ~. M2 f; m* R% ~

"Told in dual POV with unreliable narrators and red herrings, this thrilling, fast-paced, and complex story will leave the reader questioning the truth until the very end."—Booklist

8 M0 C" d9 A5 S% f

6 {4 h2 K# I$ @9 e$ v* n

6 B: U3 o: m4 h: x

About the Author

' x% I; ~" I5 v

Amanda Searcy earned a BA from New Mexico State University and an MA in human rights from the Univeristy of Es** in England. She works in collection development for a public library system and loves chocolate, cats, and curling up with a good book. She lives in New Mexico. Visit her online at amandasearcybooks.com and follow her on Twitter @aesearcy.

3 ~$ \) y# x1 `+ U' |! ]1 P4 B! u5 e+ `" l& P' c

百度网盘链接:https://pan.baidu.com/s/1dFdGWN3

购买游客,本内容需要支付爱币 15爱币 才能浏览   

* k0 B1 X% w$ o" o1 u8 [

: u/ R# \& |& E

& }, ~3 n  _  y& R
小宝门门都考了100分~~~喂,醒醒,枕头湿了!!!
有声书音频及电子书资 在电子产品盛产的年代,电子书和有声书因为能永久性保存携带又方便,所以当下的电子书很受欢迎。电子书和有声书也可以促进孩子阅读。所以就想着把电子书和有声书的资源整合起来,方便家长给孩子看。 群主: 小柒麦麦
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华