Miranda [博士生]
2246 0
发表于: 2017-12-19 16:46:13

The Truth Beneath the Lies

& C3 i8 @3 v0 {6 {

The Truth Beneath the Lies

# I$ ]: I& U) M2 q* W

“A smart, suspenseful, and unpredictable thriller that will keep readers turning pages until every last lie is revealed.”—Karen M. McManus, New York Times bestselling author of One of Us Is Lying

* L9 x+ j6 E; Z) i; E6 c2 F& r9 l& G3 J# _8 e. v. ]4 v

For fans of The Darkest Corners and Pretty Little Liars, Amanda Searcy’s debut novel will have readers both disturbed and entranced by one girl’s present-day horrors and another’s haunting past.

6 ~6 I$ Y$ Y$ w; t

5 {% _0 j6 y, B

, ]7 P8 x$ n$ c& |1 J

Flight.

6 ^7 _" D' u9 f  O

All Kayla Asher wants to do is run. Run from the government housing complex she calls home. Run from her unstable mother. Run from a desperate job at No Limits Food. Run to a better, cleaner, safer life. Every day is one day closer to leaving.

" H7 r" _3 S, B/ R& W% j  N

2 M/ j) t" Q; v$ a: W  m! u, q

- Y5 d2 N6 l8 \% j( Q& y! w4 Z

Fight.

* b( p/ U+ I2 V9 |, d1 i. U

All Betsy Hopewell wants to do is survive. Survive the burner phone hidden under her bed. Survive her new rules. Survive a new school with new classmates. Survive being watched. Every minute grants her another moment of life.

; t4 \6 K1 Y+ u# ~

7 l3 h/ s+ J2 Z  h/ g

( c' b  Z, Y6 p

When fate brings Kayla and Betsy together, only one girl will survive.

5 I$ z9 o7 A3 M3 P

6 O" z! @- v/ P

Editorial Reviews

6 M% ^1 W* d0 Z- h  Q% \, B

Review

$ M, d" e/ K. y3 p

“A smart, suspenseful, and unpredictable thriller that will keep readers turning pages until every last lie is revealed.”—Karen M. McManus, New York Times bestselling author of One of Us Is Lying

0 i. z  L, W9 B& M; {$ _+ m# i. O

]3 Z3 V- E2 w' W! I& j3 v9 T

"An intricately plotted thriller that's both gritty and engrossing." —Kirkus Reviews, starred review

: P; J/ A$ _4 z# |8 B  b

! [+ v) P0 Q! F0 G. N- r( A/ i" T

"Told in dual POV with unreliable narrators and red herrings, this thrilling, fast-paced, and complex story will leave the reader questioning the truth until the very end."—Booklist

/ O+ P6 c4 {0 d% n8 z

* |# Y) ^6 s' n. \; `6 `

0 L' f9 K+ [; k4 i: z

About the Author

l5 c# g5 V( j

Amanda Searcy earned a BA from New Mexico State University and an MA in human rights from the Univeristy of Es** in England. She works in collection development for a public library system and loves chocolate, cats, and curling up with a good book. She lives in New Mexico. Visit her online at amandasearcybooks.com and follow her on Twitter @aesearcy.

% R( r! J2 @& [9 P/ j; Q& X- S
9 e! w5 w6 S5 t8 B) I' {

百度网盘链接:https://pan.baidu.com/s/1dFdGWN3

购买游客,本内容需要支付爱币 15爱币 才能浏览   

2 d; @# }, D5 V+ j, t6 C

i$ M1 D0 |" i* C

7 v3 h$ C" C+ I/ z, c1 @( d  l  J
小宝门门都考了100分~~~喂,醒醒,枕头湿了!!!
有声书音频及电子书资 在电子产品盛产的年代,电子书和有声书因为能永久性保存携带又方便,所以当下的电子书很受欢迎。电子书和有声书也可以促进孩子阅读。所以就想着把电子书和有声书的资源整合起来,方便家长给孩子看。 群主: 小柒麦麦
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华