悠悠小荷  发表于 2017-1-1 23:01:27| 912 次查看 | 1 条回复
The Cloud



I bring fresh showers for the thirsting flowers,

我为焦渴的鲜花,从河川,从海洋,

From the seas and the streams;

带来清新的甘霖;

I bear light shade for the leaves when laid

我为绿叶披上淡淡的凉荫,当他们

In their noonday dreams.

歇息在午睡的梦境。

From my wings are shaken the dews that waken

从我的翅膀上摇落下露珠,去唤醒

The sweet buds every one,

每一朵香甜的蓓蕾,

When rocked to rest on their mother's breast,

当她们的母亲绕太阳旋舞时,摇晃着

As she dances about the sun.

使她们在怀里入睡。

I wield the flail of the lashing hail,

我挥动冰雹的连枷,把绿色的原野

And whiten the green plains under,

捶打得有如银装素裹;

And then again I dissolve it in rain

再用雨水把冰雪消溶,我轰然大笑,

And laugh as I pass in thunder.

当我在雷声中走过。



课堂笔记
诗人通过第一人称“我”来描述“云”的一连串的动作和形态,使云变得活灵活现。从诗歌的语音层面看,本节采用了双行押韵、句首押韵、头韵等技巧,节奏抑扬顿挫,极富音乐美。同时,诗人还精妙地运用了拟人、比喻、夸张、重复等修辞手法,赋予了自然界以强大的生命力。例如,本节的最后三行开头都重复使用了and一词,不仅加重了语气,渲染了气氛。同时使语句之间起到了前后呼应的效果。



太急燥了,要平心静气
tqil3962  评论于  2017-1-1 23:08:04
谢谢分享