Benediction 祝福 泰戈尔新月集
Bless this little heart, this white soul that has won the kiss of heaven for our earth.
祝福这个小心灵,这个洁白的灵魂,他为我们的大地,赢得了天的接吻。
He loves the light of the sun, he loves the sight of his mother's face. 他爱日光,他爱见他妈妈的脸。
He has not learned to despise the dust, and to hanker after gold. 他没有学会厌恶尘土而渴求黄金。
Clasp him to your heart and bless him. 紧抱他在你的心里,并且祝福他。
He has come into this land of an hundred cross-roads. 他已来到这个歧路百出的大地上了。
I know not how he chose you from the crowd, came to your door, and grasped your hand to ask his way. 我不知道他怎么从群众中选出你来,来到你的门前抓住你的手问路。
He will follow you, laughing and talking, and not a doubt in his heart. 他笑着,谈着,跟着你走,心里没有一点儿疑惑。
Keep his trust, lead him straight and bless him. 不要辜负他的信任,引导他到正路,并且祝福他。
Lay your hand on his head, and pray that though the waves underneath grow threatening, yet the breath from above may come and fill his sails and waft him to the haven of peace. 把你的手按在他的头上,祈求着:底下的波涛虽然险恶,然而从上面来的风,会鼓起他的船帆,送他到和平的港口的。
Forget him not in your hurry, let him come to your heart and bless him. 不要在忙碌中把他忘了,让他来到你的心里,并且祝福他。
太急燥了,要平心静气
|