购买游客,本内容需要支付爱币 5爱币 才能浏览   
* m8 J2 H, R( o  j# X3 i6 z& R$ e
《The Maloneys Magical Weatherbox》电子书mobi+epub资源下载 % E# l7 m" M- e( ?" a
( |' U' k" ]* Z9 ?( ]  e) v
作者:Nigel Quinlan & }' ^& W4 y. _1 v4 e0 K
适合年龄:9 - 12岁! t: @: y& y4 X  N# z
语言: English
5 Y5 F3 O3 ~3 T0 O: J简介:
9 n/ y, N. T* z( X% [+ N4 G& ]: TNeil and Liz measure their lives by the regularity of the seasons, until one year when autumn doesn't arrive and all weather breaks loose.$ B- j; |, u" z% [# g9 r8 G6 D4 _
Neil and Liz Maloney have a secret: Their father is the keeper of the Weatherbox, a magical phone booth that rings four times a year, signaling the changing of the seasons. But this summer when the family gathers to send off the season, the phone doesn't ring and autumn does not arrive. Instead a mysterious tourist of magic shows up at their doorstep, along with two nonsensical hags and one cat-shaped bog beast. The only one not taken by surprise is their neighbor Mrs. Fitzgerald, who seems to be able to make the elements of weather itself do her bidding.& N; [) Q* @& B+ |$ b$ p# k
Now it's up to Neil and Liz to discover the source of Mrs. Fitzgerald's power and restore order to the climate.

2 k3 `: }* {9 r5 M' M! J. Q6 m: e! k3 W% L' q
8 m5 d3 x4 K2 X
《The Maloneys Magical Weatherbox》电子书mobi+epub资源下载
5 E  I( I2 B2 X8 _+ P: p% s9 b
家有小活宝,大活宝来报到!
一条红尾鱼  评论于  2018-6-20 13:13:08
Thanks♪(・ω・)ノ
有声书音频及电子书资 在电子产品盛产的年代,电子书和有声书因为能永久性保存携带又方便,所以当下的电子书很受欢迎。电子书和有声书也可以促进孩子阅读。所以就想着把电子书和有声书的资源整合起来,方便家长给孩子看。 群主: 小柒麦麦
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华