转接
Hang on a minute, let me get him for you. 请稍等,我去找他。
Sure, hold on, I will put you through. 好的,请稍等,这就为您接通。
May you please hold? 请稍候。
One moment please. 请稍候。
请留言
Jack's not here right now, can I take a message? 杰克不在,有什么事情需要我给您转达吗?
Jack's busy at the moment. Would you like to leave a message.杰克现在很忙,您有什么事情我可以为你转达。
Jack's not in. who's calling please? 杰克不在,请问您哪位?
留言
No, thanks. I will call back later. 不用了,谢谢,我晚些时候再打过来。
Yes, could you please tell him Ryan called. 麻烦你告诉他瑞安来过电话。
Thanks, can you ask him to call Ryan when he gets back? 等他回来后,麻烦你让他给瑞安回电话,谢谢。
其它
Please hold, I have another call. 您等一下,我这又有一个电话打进来。
Just a second please, let me grab a pen. 请稍等,我找支笔。
Would you spell that for me please? 请您把这个词的拼写讲一下。
Could you speak a little louder please? 请您大点声讲。
I am sorry, could you please repeat that? 对不起,您能再说一遍吗?
I will make sure he gets the message. 我一定把你的话给他带到。
I will let him know you called. 我会通知他您来过电话。
Let me repeat that for you, just to make sure I got everything right. 我把刚才说的给你重复一遍,你看一下有没有错误。
Voicemail greeting 电话留言欢迎词样本
--- Hi, this is Linda. I am unable to take your call right now. Please leave your name and number. I will call you back as soon as possible. Thanks.
--- You've reached Jack and Linda. We are unable to take your call. Leave us a message, we will return your call as soon as we can. Have a good day.