151. Hello. Can I see Mr. Green? 你好,我能见格林先生吗?
152. Do you have an appointment? 你有预约吗?
153. Sorry, I don't. 对不起,我没有。
154. Yes. At 3 pm. 是的,约的是下午3点。
155. Sorry, Mr. Green can't see you now. 对不起,格林先生现在不能见您。
156. He's on the phone. 他在打电话。
157. Would you wait here for a minute? 您能在这里等一下吗?
158. Would you like something to drink? 您想喝点什么吗?
159. Tea, please. 我喝点茶吧。
160. Mr. Green, Mr. Smith is here. 格林先生,史密斯先生在这里。
161. You may go in now. 您可以进去了。
162. Nice to see you, my old friend. 真高兴见到你,我的老朋友。
163. How have you been these years? 这些年你怎么样?
164. You've changed little. 你一点也没变。
165. Do you still remember that Christmas? 你仍记得那个圣诞节吗?
166. Do you speak English? 你会说英语吗?
167. Yes, a little. 会讲一点。
168. How long have you studied English? 你学英语多久了?
169. He speaks English fluently. 他讲英语很流利。
170. Your English is very good. 你的英语很好。
171. You speak English pretty well. 你的英语讲的很好。
172. Are you a native speaker of English? 你的母语是英语吗?
173. My native language is Chinese. 我的母语是汉语。
174. He speaks with London accent. 他带点伦敦口音。
175. He has a strong accent. 他口音很重。
176. I have some difficulty in expressing myself. 我表达起来有点困难。
177. I'm always confused with "s" and "th". 我常把s和th搞混。
178. Can you write in English? 你能用英文写文章吗?
179. Your pronunciation is excellent. 你的发音很好。
180. How can I improve my spoken English? 我该怎样才能提高口语水平?
181. What are you doing? 你在干什么?
182. I'm reading a book. 我在看书。
183. I'm cooking. 我在做饭。
184. Are you watching TV now? 你在看电视吗?
185. Yes, I'm watching Channel 5. 是的,我在看5频道。
186. No, I'm listening to the radio. 没有,我在听收音机。
187. Where are you going? 你去哪儿?
188. I'm going to work. 我去上班。
189. Who are you writing to? 你在给谁写信?
190. I'm writing to an old friend. 给一个老朋友。
191. What will you do this weekend? 这周末你将干什么?
192. I'll go to a concert. 我要去听音乐会。
193. I'll go on an outing with some friends. 我与朋友去郊游。
194. Do you like traveling? 你喜欢郊游吗?
195. Yes, I like it a great deal/it very much. 是的,我很喜欢。
196. How old are you? 你多大了?
197. I'm twenty-two (years old). 我二十二了。
198. Mr. Smith is still in his forties. 史密斯先生才四十几岁。
199. I'm two years younger than my sister. 我比我姐小两岁。
200. My elder sister is one year older than her husband. 我姐比他丈夫大一岁。
201. He's the youngest in the family. 他是一家中最小的。
202. He looks much younger than he is. 他看起来比他实际上年轻得多。
203. I came here when I was 20. 我二十岁来这儿。
204. I started school at the age of 6. 我六岁开始上学。
205. My father is over 60 years old. 我父亲已年过六十了。
206. Most of them are less than 30. 他们中大多数不到30岁。
207. I guess he's about 30. 我猜他大概30岁。
208. She's going to be 15 next month. 下个月她就满15了。
209. They'll have a party for their 10th wedding anniversary.他们将为结婚十周年开个晚会。
210. He's still a boy after all. 他毕竟还只是个孩子。
211. When do you get up everyday? 每天你几点起床?
212. I usually get up at 8 o'clock. 我通常8点起床。
213. Where do you have your lunch? 你在哪儿吃午饭?
214. I have my lunch in a snack bar nearby. 我在附近一家快餐店吃午饭。
215. What did you have for lunch? 你中午吃些什么?
216. I had a hamburger and a fried chicken leg? 我吃一个汉堡包,一个炸鸡腿。
217. What time do you start work? 你什么时候开始工作?
218. I start work at 8 o'clock. 我八点开始工作。
219. What do you do at work? 你上班干些什么?
220. I answer telephones and do some typing. 我接电话和打字。
221. What time do you finish your work? 你什么时候下班?
222. At 6 o'clock sharp. 6点。
223. What do you do in your spare time? 闲暇时,你干些什么?
224. I like listening to pop music. 我喜欢听流行音乐。
225. I like playing football. 我喜欢踢足球。
226. When did you get up yesterday morning? 你昨天早上几点起床?
227. At about seven. 七点左右。
228. I heard the clock, but I didn't get up until 9. 我听见闹钟了,但我捱到九点才起。
229. I woke up seven and got up right away. 我七点醒了,然后马上起床了。
230. I hurried to my office. 我匆忙赶到办公室。
231. I had my breakfast on the way. 我在路上吃的早饭。
232. I was just on time. 我刚好赶上。
233. I was 10 minutes late. 我迟到了五分钟。
234. I had lunch with a friend of mine. 我和我的一个朋友一块吃了午饭。
235. I finished my work at 6 p.m. 下午6点我下班了。
236. I stayed and did some extra work. 我留下加了一会儿班。
237. The TV programs were really boring, so I went to bed very early.电视节目很无聊,所以我早早睡了。
238. I read a magazine in bed. 我躺在床上看杂志。
239. I didn't sleep well. 我没睡好。
240. I slept soundly all night. 我整夜睡的很熟。
241. Hi, Joe, is it really you? 乔,你好,真是你吗?
242. Hi, Ann. Nice to see you again. 安,你好。真高兴再次见到你。
243. It's been a whole year since I last saw you. 我整整一年没见你了。
244. Yes, but you look as pretty now, as you did then. 但你看起来还是那么漂亮。
245. Oh, thank you. How have you been these days? 欧,谢谢。这段时间你好吗?
246. Not too bad. 不太糟。
247. But you sound so sad. 但听起来你很悲伤。
248. Yes, I lost my pet cat yesterday. 是啊,昨天我的宠物猫丢了。
249. Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. 听到这消息我很遗憾。
250. That's all right. 没事儿。 251. Have you seen Kate lately? 最近你看见凯特了吗?
252. No, I have no contact with her. 没有。我和她没有一点儿联系。
253. I heard she got married last week. 我听说她上星期结婚了。
254. Oh, how nice. Sorry, I've got to go now. 那真好。对不起,我必须得走了。
255. So do I. See you later. Keep in touch. 我也是,再见。记得联系哦。
256. I used to take a walk in the early morning. 我过去常一大早出去散步。
257. He used to live in my neighborhood. 他曾与我是邻居。
258. Did you use to go fishing with friends? 过去你常和朋友钓鱼吗?
259. We have known each other for 6 years. 我们认识有六年了。
260. It has been a long time since last came here. 自从我上次来这里已经有很长时间了。
261. Have you seen Mr. Smith recently? 最近你见过史密斯先生吗?
262. They've been working on this project since last year.他们从去年开始一直都在做这个项目。
263. I've been watching TV all night. 我看了一整晚的电视。
264. The movie began as soon as we got there. 我们一到那儿电影就开始了。
265. When I arrived at the station, the train had already left. 我到车站时,火车已经开了。
266. The late arrival of the ship had messed up all our plans.船到晚了,把我们的计划全打乱了。
267. I had thought he knew the time of the meeting. 我原以为他知道开会时间。
268. They had excepted me to go with them. 他们原本希望我和他们一起去。
269. That was the third time that I had visited the place. 那是我第三次参观那地方了。
270. After I had finished my paper, I put it in the drawer. 我写完论文,就把它放在抽屉了。
271. Hi, Jack, where do you live now? 你好,杰克,你现在住哪儿?
272. I live at 203 Curzon Street. 我住在可胜街203号。
273. Curzon Street? Isn't Mary living there? 可胜街?玛丽不是也住那儿吗?
274. Yes, she lives just across the street. 是的,她就住在街对面。
275. How long have you stayed there? 你在那儿住多久了?
276. Just a few months. 才几个月。
277. How about Mary? How long has she lived there? 玛丽怎么样?她在那儿住多久了?
278. She's been living there since her birth. 她生下来就住那儿。
279. Will you stay there for long? 你会在那儿待很长时间吗?
280. No, I'll move to Hollywood next month. 不,我下个月搬到好莱坞去。
281. Oh, really? I'm moving there too. 真的?我也会搬到那儿去。
282. Great. Then we can drink beer together. 棒极了,我们可以一起喝啤酒了。
283. Yes, and you may stay there longer. 对,而且你也许会在那儿住久一些。
284. I hope so. 希望如此。
285. I'm sure we'll have a good time. 我相信我们会很开心的。
286. Where are you going? 你去哪儿?
287. Where did you go for dinner yesterday? 你们昨天去哪儿吃的饭?
288. When will he come to see you? 他什么时候来看你?
289. When did you buy the car? 你什么时候买的车?
290. Who told you? 谁告诉你的?
291. Who will accompany you to the airport? 谁将陪你去机场?
292. Why don't you agree? 你为什么不同意?
293. Why not go out for a walk? 干吗不出去散步?
294. How did you doing spend your holiday? 你假期怎么过的?
295. How are you doing these days? 这些日子你怎么样?
296. What did he say in the letter? 他在信里说什么了?
297. What are you going to do with the books? 你打算拿这些书怎么办?
298. What were you doing when I called? 我打电话给你时你在干吗?
299. I was about to leave. 我正要出门。
300. Can you guess what I was doing this morning? 你能猜到今天上午我在做什么吗?
默默的把爱币数了N遍,到底该换点啥呢?
|
|