halei  发表于 2011-4-20 10:09:19| 1665 次查看 | 3 条回复
81 a path of travel 旅行路线
82. point at / to 指向
83. by sea = by ship 乘船 by the sea = on the sea 在海边 at sea在海上
84. set one’s mind to do sth. 一心想做某事
85 .multiply…by… 乘以…
86. See you! 再见 You see. 你知道你明白, 你瞧 Let me see.让我想想see sb. Off 给某人送行 see a / the doctor 看病 see sb . do / doing sth. 看见某人做某事
87 some…others 一些(人,物)…其他(人,物) one…another一个..另一个(三者或以上 ) one…the other一个…另一个(总数二个)
88. be worn out 穿旧,磨坏 check out 核实,检查 write out 写出
take sth. out of 从…拿出/取出某物
89. in this way 用这种方法 in a few year’s time 几年以后 in space 在太空
in and out of class 在课内课外 in the last fifteen minutes 在最后十五分钟里
in the second half 在下半场 later in one’s life 在某人后半身 in the air 在空中
in the open air 在户外
90.give sb. an injection 给某人打针 get an injection打针
91.have been to 去过某地 have gone to 到某地去了
92.here + be+ 名词+ for+某人 ( Here is a letter for you. 这儿有你的一封信.)
93.be far behind +某人 (He is far behind others. 他落后于别人)
94. one of + adj.最高级+复数名词
95. take +某物+with +某人 (You’d better take an umbrella with you.你最好带上雨伞)
96. prefer to= like…better than宁愿,更喜欢prefer + V-ing (to do sth.) ( I prefer doing (to do) it myself .我喜欢自己做那件事).
Would / should等情态动词 + prefer +不定式. (I would prefer to do it myself.我宁愿自己做那件事) , prefer +名词(v-ing) + to+名词 (v-ing) (I prefer learning English to playing football.我愿意学英语而不愿踢足球) ;
prefer +不定式(名词)+ rather than + 不带to的不定式, (I prefer to walk there rather than go by bus.我喜欢走着去那里,而不愿乘车) ,
prefer + 名词(代词) to do sth. (We prefer her not to come.我们宁愿她不来)
97. 人+ spend +time (money) +(in) doing sth. (I spent over two hours (in) finishing my homework. 我花了两个多小时完成家庭作业.) , 人 + spend + time (money) + on +名词, (He spent 1,000 on the TV set .他花了一千元买电视机). 人 + pay + money +for +sth. ( He paid ten yuan for the book .他花了10元钱买那本书.) It + takes (will take, / took…) + sb. + time (money) + to do sth. (It’ll take you only ten minutes to get there by bus.乘车去那里只花你10分钟). 物+ cost + (sb.) + money, (The dictionary cost me 20 yuan .我花20元钱买了那本词典)
98. do with + sb. / sth. (What have you done with the pork ? 那些肉你怎么处理了?)
99. mind + if 从句, (Do you mind if I open the window?我开窗你不反对吧?) mind + V-ing, (Would you mind turning on the TV?打开电视你不反对吧?)
100. what…for? / why…? (What do you learn English for? = Why do you learn English?)
小宝门门都考了100分~~~喂,醒醒,枕头湿了!!!
halei  评论于  2011-4-20 10:09:36
发现没什么人顶啊
小宝门门都考了100分~~~喂,醒醒,枕头湿了!!!
home爱你  评论于  2011-4-20 10:14:01
谢谢分享哦,帮你顶啦。。
我穷的只剩爱币了,求爱贝发现金吧!
宝宝来了  评论于  2011-4-20 13:04:24
LZ生气啦??帮你顶啦