alwab  发表于 2013-8-5 10:58:03| 1922 次查看 | 4 条回复

江宁区2013届九年级英语学业水平调研卷

说明:本试卷共分第I卷(选择题)和第Ⅱ卷 (非选择题)两部分。

全卷满分96分。

选择题 (共45分)

一、单项填空(1 5小题;每小题1分,满分15)

ABCD四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答卷纸上将该项涂黑。

1. Wendy likes playing ________ piano, while her brother is interested in playing ________tennis.

A. 不填; the               B. the; 不填                 C. 不填; 不填             D. the; the

2. — Who helped you clean the bedroom yesterday, Kitty?

—_______. I cleaned it all by myself.

A. Somebody           B. Everybody          C. Nobody                        D. Anybody

3. Linda, how is your classmate, Lisa?

She never says anything ________ her friends. She’s the kindest girl I’ve ever met.

A. for                 B. to                 C. with               D. against

4. I can’t find my history book, ________I know it’s somewhere in the living room.

A. but                 B. until               C. since               D. because

5. Hi, Amy. I didn’t see you when I went to the party last night.

Oh, I ________ready for the coming maths exam.

A. am getting         B. was getting         C. get                 D. have got

6.________I do the laundry first, Mum?

No, you ________. You can do your homework first.

A. Must; mustn’t           B. Can; mustn’t             C. Must; needn’t           D. May; needn’t

7. Some children don’t like to talk with their parents, but I am ________ them. I love to talk with

my parents.

A. the same as               B. different from           C. pleased with             D. interested in

8. My aunt May ________ a lot over these years. She used to be a little fat, but now she is very

slim.

A. changes                    B. changed                   C. was changing            D. has changed

9. We are a teenager’s parents. Sometimes we wonder ___________.

Love and understanding, I think.

A. what does my daughter need most   

B. what my daughter needs most

C. why does my daughter get stressed very often  

D. why my daughter gets stressed very often

10. The number of rare red-crowned cranes is getting __________and there is __________ living space for them. We should do something to protect them.

A. fewer ; smaller         B. smaller; less              C. smaller; fewer           D. fewer; less

11.   —Americans ________forks and knives to chopsticks while Chinese people ________use

chopsticks.

Different cultures make it.

A. would rather; prefer                                     B. prefer; would rather

C. would rather; would rather                                   D. prefer; prefer

附件下载: 2013年南京江宁区中考英语一模试卷(含答案).doc (690.5 KB, 下载次数: 62)

ynfkz  评论于  2013-8-5 11:29:50
挤挤,占个座……
zmzpq  评论于  2013-8-5 13:05:41
我瞅瞅呢.....
litterbell  评论于  2020-5-11 09:56:29
江宁区2013
may2w  评论于  2020-8-11 10:17:20
看贴回帖好习惯