Where Should We Go
我们应该在哪里去
What should we do, Maxie?
我们应该怎么做,马克西?
Let's get off here.
让我们在这里下车。
Poor Alex and Sue.
可怜的亚历克斯和苏。
What if they are still waiting for us?
如果他们仍然在等待着我们呢?
Taco! It's the witch!
塔可!这是女巫!
Maxie! Follow me!
马克西!跟着我!
Do you think the witch is following us?
你认为巫婆跟着我们吗?
I don't know!
我不知道!
It's so dark in here.
这里是如此黑暗。
I can't see a thing!
我什么也看不到!
When the car stops, we have to get out.
车停了,我们必须离开。
But how? It's locked!
但怎么离开?它是锁着的!
Hmmm…I have an idea!
嗯...我有一个想法!
Since we left the train station, that car has been following us!
自从我们离开了火车站,那车一直跟着我们!
What's that sound?
那是什么声音?
I don't hear anything.
我什么也没听到。
I wonder what that woman wants?
我不知道那个女人想要什么?
Honey, that sound! It's coming from the trunk!
亲爱的,那声音!它从车厢里发出来的!
Let me pull over and we can check it out.
让我靠边停,我们可以检查一下。
Maxie! We're stopping! Hurry up!
马克西!我们停下来!快点!
Excuse me! I noticed you were following us. Is there a problem?
打扰一下!我注意到你在跟着我们。有什么问题吗?
It's mine! Come back here!
这是我的!给我!
Taco! Where should we go? There's nowhere to go!
塔可!我们应该去哪里?无处可去!
Just keep running!
跑就好!
Where Should We Go我们应该在哪里去.zip
(1.52 MB, 下载次数: 138)