安全
Mom, my nose is bleeding.妈,我的鼻子在流血。
What happened, Peter? Did you have a fight?彼得,你怎么了?你打架了吗?
No, mom. I didn’t.妈,我才没有。
Did somebody hit you? Or did you just fall?有人打你吗?还是你跌倒了?
Mom, I was just picking my nose, and now it’s bleeding.妈,我只是挖鼻子,然后鼻子就流血了。
Watch out, Jenny! Be careful of the cars.小心,珍妮。小心车子。
I’m fine, dad.我没事啦,爸。
Did you get hit?你被撞到了吗?
No, dad. Can I go there to play ball?没有。爸,我能去那玩球吗?
Watch out for strangers, and don’t go too far away. Alright?小心陌生人,还有不要走太远,可以吗?
Don’t cross the street without looking both sides.没有看清路两边不要过马路。
Always look both sides before crossing the street.过街时一定要看清两侧。
Never cross the street without looking to make sure no cars are coming.没有看清楚不要过街,一定要保证没有汽车经过。
Wait for the green light before you cross the street.过街时要等到绿灯亮。
Remember, some cars don’t stop for red lights. You always have to be careful.记住,有些汽车不看红灯的。你一定要小心。 太急燥了,要平心静气
|