下载地址:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1bfo1YY
购买游客,本内容需要支付爱币 5爱币 才能浏览   

% r/ e" P& }/ _: f2 [ 《Book Scavenger》电子书mobi+epub资源下载
; t9 H7 U- |. I8 M2 q
. F' l' j+ V1 e' g# T/ Q' J6 V9 U作者:Jennifer Chambliss Bertman % u$ E/ l7 U+ w
适合年龄:9 - 14岁
4 V& A( z  D/ J0 p% j* @1 r. _语言: English' s1 W! c+ L4 O
简介:
% a( \7 h. c+ tFor twelve-year-old Emily, the best thing about moving to San Francisco is that it's the home city of
& O" C$ a9 B( ~: m. f+ dher literary idol: Garrison Griswold, book publisher and creator of the online sensation Book Scavenger
, K7 P7 n1 d3 b1 U6 W1 m7 H(a game where books are hidden in cities all over the country and clues to find them are revealed ! F! B+ E, K5 ~+ ]. v; i0 E- z
through puzzles). Upon her arrival, however, Emily learns that Griswold has been attacked and is now in . L& T7 H& F& \( V7 |( l: {( {2 d
a coma, and no one knows anything about the epic new game he had been poised to launch. Then Emily and 2 O" p* f0 ]( D7 z5 p- l& y# }9 ~
her new friend James discover an odd book, which they come to believe is from Griswold himself, and
7 m* r8 ?9 h% i7 Y7 T' n9 Cmight contain the only copy of his mysterious new game.- m3 O3 @4 J' N

9 q$ q  |# E; c6 ~1 w3 XRacing against time, Emily and James rush from clue to clue, desperate to figure out the secret at the # V8 J2 h) P5 ]7 S0 y3 n/ U2 g
heart of Griswold's new game--before those who attacked Griswold come after them too.
# S3 A" o/ D" A% \
  e, J1 ^0 N" t% `; B/ R% F; X
! g3 K, T% |; T2 b8 C( l/ J" b
《Book Scavenger》电子书mobi+epub资源下载 1 w3 y& {; M  n1 u
家有小活宝,大活宝来报到!
trankee  评论于  2019-3-1 08:26:47
这个文件夹里是空的,没有数据。
有声书音频及电子书资 在电子产品盛产的年代,电子书和有声书因为能永久性保存携带又方便,所以当下的电子书很受欢迎。电子书和有声书也可以促进孩子阅读。所以就想着把电子书和有声书的资源整合起来,方便家长给孩子看。 群主: 小柒麦麦
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华