| 原版绘本Happy birthday, Danny and the dinosaur 分享、友谊故事导读: 《生日快乐,丹尼和恐龙!》是美籍犹太漫画家兼童书作家悉德·霍夫(Syd Hoff)的作品,灵感来源于他自己的一本畅销绘本《丹尼和恐龙》。丹尼正赶着邀请他的恐龙朋友去自己的参加生日派对,在派对上面,恐龙做了不少搞笑的事情,大家都过了个很快乐的生日派对。
 
 
 
 Danny was in a hurry. He had to see his friend the dinosaur.![]()
 丹尼匆匆忙忙的。他必须去见他的恐龙朋友。
 
 
 "I'm six years old today," said Danny. "Will you come to my birthday party?"![]()
 “我今天六岁了,”丹尼说。“你会来我的生日派对吗?”
 "I would be delighted." said the dinosaur.
 “我很乐意去。”恐龙说。
 
 ![]()
 Danny rode the dinosaur out of the museum.丹尼骑着恐龙走出博物馆。
 
 ![]()
 On the way they picked up Danny's friends. "Today I'm a hundred million years and one day old." said the dinosaur.在路上,他们把丹尼的朋友接去生日派对了。“今天我一亿岁零一天了。”恐龙说。
 "Then it can be your party too!" said Danny。
 “那么,这也可以当你的生日派对!”丹尼说。
 
 The children helped Danny's father hang up ballons.![]()
 孩子们帮丹尼的爸爸挂气球。
 "See, I can help too," said the dinosaur.
 “看,我也能帮忙,”恐龙说。
 
 Danny's mother gave out party hats.![]()
 丹尼的妈妈派发帽子。
 "How do I look?" asked the dinosaur.
 “我看起来怎么样?”恐龙问。
 
 "We would like to sing a song," said a girl and a boy.![]()
 “我们想唱一首歌,”一个女生和一个男生说。
 They sang, and everybody clapped their hands.
 他们倆唱起歌来,其他人都拍掌了。
 
 "I can sing too," said the dinosaur.![]() 
 “我也会唱歌,”恐龙说。
 He sang, and everybody covered their ears.
 它唱起歌来,其他人都盖住耳朵。
 
 "Let's play pin the tail on the donkey," said Danny.![]()
 “我们一起来给驴子订尾巴吧,”丹尼说。
 The dinosaur pinned the tail on himself!
 恐龙把尾巴订在自己身上了!
 
 The children sat down to rest. "Please don't put your feet on the furniture," said Danny.![]()
 孩子们坐下来休息。“请不要把里面的脚放在家具上,”丹尼说。
 The dinosaur put his feet out the window.
 恐龙把脚放到窗外面去了。
 
 Danny's mother and father gave each child a dish of ice cream.![]()
 丹尼的妈妈和爸爸分给每一个小孩一碟雪糕。
 The had to give the dinosuar more!
 他们要分更多的雪糕给恐龙!
 "Here comes the birthday cake!" said the children.
 “生日蛋糕来了!”孩子们说。
 They counted the candles. "One, two, three, four, five , six."
 他们数起蜡烛来。“一,二,三,四,五,六。”
 
 The dinosuar started to eat the cake.![]()
 恐龙开始吃蛋糕。
 "Wait!" said Danny. "First we have to make a wish!"
 “等等!”丹尼说。“我们要先许愿!”
 
 "I wish we can all be together again next year," said Danny. "I wish the same thing," said the dinosuar.![]()
 “我希望全部人在下一年都能在一起,”丹尼说。“我许了一样的愿望,”恐龙说。
 They blew out the candles. "Happy birthday to you!" everybody sang.
 他们把蜡烛吹灭。“生日快乐!”所有人一起唱。
 
 
 "This is the best birthday party I have ever had," said Danny. "Me too," said the dinosaur.![]()
 “这是我过得最好的生日派对,”丹尼说。“我也一样,”恐龙说。
 
 
 来自微信号:别样童年
 
 
 太急燥了,要平心静气 |