帅哥-妈妈  发表于 2012-5-10 00:26:39| 2373 次查看 | 6 条回复

萤火虫找朋友

Afirefly looking for friends

夏天的晚上,萤火虫提着小灯笼在草丛里飞来飞去,他在干什么呢?原来他在找朋友。

Onesummer night , a firefly took a small lantern in his hand and flew off into thegrass. What was he up to? The truth is, he was looking to make friends.

萤火虫飞呀飞,忽然听到草丛里有响动,他用小灯笼一照,看见一只小蚂蚱正急急忙忙地往前跳着。

Thefirefly flew and flew. When all of a sudden he heard a sound coming from thegrass. Using the light of his lantern he saw a little grasshopper jumping forward and hurrying.

“小蚂蚱,你愿意做我的朋友吗?“小蚂蚱说:”我愿意。”萤火虫高兴地说:“那我们就一起玩吧!”小蚂蚱说:“好的,我一会就回来跟你玩。我现在要去找小弟弟,你能帮我照路吗?”

“Hello,Little Grasshopper,” the firefly said: “Would you like to be my friend?”

“Oh, I’d like to,” replied the little grasshopper.“Then let’s play together,” said the firefly happily. “Okay,” puffed the grasshopper.“But you have to wait for me for me for a little while. You see, I lost myyounger brother, and I have to find him. Do you think you could help me findhim by lighting my way?”

萤火虫说:“我不能给你照路,我还得找朋友去呢。”说完,提着灯笼飞走了。

Butthe firefly had already begun to fly away, saying,“Oh no! I can’t light your way, because I have to go and look for myfriends.” And with these words the firefly disappeared with his lantern.

萤火虫飞呀飞呀,突然听见草丛里有响声,他用小灯笼一照,看见一只小蚂蚁正背着一个大口袋匆匆往前走着。

After w while, the firefly heard another noise coming from the grass.Using the light of his lantern, he saw a scurrying little ant carrying a bigbag.

“小蚂蚁,你愿意做我的朋友吗?”小蚂蚁说:我愿意。”萤火虫高兴地说:“那我们就一起玩吧!”小蚂蚁说:“好的,一会儿我就跟你玩,现在我得先把东西送回家,我正好迷路了,你能帮我照路吗?”

“Hey,dear Little Ant! Would you like to be my friend?” “Oh, I’d like to,” said theant, puffing and puffing. “Good. Then let’s play together.” The firefly was gettingexcitedly. The little ant looked around: “Okay! But I can’t play right thisminute, because I have to take these things home first and I think I might belost. Can you help me find my way home by lighting my way?”

萤火虫说:“我不能给你照路,我还得找朋友呢。“说完,提着灯笼飞走了,萤火虫提着灯笼,继续在草丛里飞来飞去,可他最终饿没有找到一个朋友。聪明的小朋友,你知道怎么找朋友吗?赶快告诉萤火虫,要不,他老是提着灯笼到处飞,多累呀!

Oh,” said the firefly, “I can’t help youbecause I have to go look for my friends.” And with these words the fireflydisappeared with his lantern. The firefly kept flying around and around in thegrass, shining the light of his lantern. But he just couldn’t find any friends.Boys and girls, do you know how to make good friends? You’d better tell thefirefly what he’s doing wrong, because otherwise he’ll get too tired fromflying around so much.

萤火虫到处找朋友,最终一个也没找打,主要是因为他缺乏热心。只有乐于助人,才能交到许多好朋友。

Youneed to tell him that he can’t make good friends because he lacks a kind heart.Only those with kind warm hearts can make lots of good friends.

夏天—summer

晚上—night

灯笼—lantern

萤火虫—firefly

—play

小蚂蚱—grasshopper

小蚂蚁—ant

寻找—look for

朋友—friend

芳婷纪v  评论于  2012-5-10 00:26:40
~~~~来过了就要留个名
涛涛乐淘淘  评论于  2012-5-13 00:10:47