发表于: 2021-11-14 20:45:48

《海豹萨米》是悉德·霍夫(Syd Hoff)的作品,讲述的是海豹萨米在动物园外的一天。

喂食的时候,海豹萨米得到詹森先生的批准,能离开动物园去见识一下外面的世界。萨米对很多东西都很好奇,天气很热,萨米到处找水,接着还去了学校上课,萨米学到了很多东西。

最后,萨米被接回动物园,萨米觉得没有地方比得上家。


/ i+ {' A- v& e- o

《Sammy the Seal 》

《Sammy The Seal》海豹萨米 译文.pdf (5.54 MB, 下载次数: 0)

海豹萨米

必学词汇
6 g: n7 s3 G$ ~2 `+ I: M* W+ |+ X
  • Feeding time     吃饭时间

  • hay      干草

  • basket      篮; 一篮

  • Go out and look      出去看看

  • Have a good time      过得愉快, 玩得痛快

  • zebra      斑马

  • Go swimming     游泳

  • puddle      水坑;

  • sing a song      唱首歌儿; 唱一首歌

  • play a game     玩游戏;做游戏

  • flippers  ( flipper的名词复数 )鳍状肢;(用于游泳或潜水的) 脚蹼,鸭脚板; 鸭掌;

  • At last     终于; 卒; 结果; 算是;

  • in a hurry     立刻; 迅速地;

  • Go back      回家

    : j9 D" u7 Y% ^0 y- H

It was feeding time at the zoo. All the animals were getting their food.

那是动物园的喂食时间。所有动物都在拿他们的食物。

The lions ate their meat.

狮子吃肉。

The elephants ate their hay.

大象吃干草。

The monkeys ate their bananas.

猴子吃香蕉。

The bears ate their honey.

熊吃蜜糖。

Then it was time for the seals to be fed. Mr. Johnson took them fish.

接着是喂食海豹的时间。詹森先生分鱼给海豹。

"Horray for fish!" said the seals. They jumped in the water.

“鱼啊,万岁!”海狮说。他们跳进水面。

Soon the basket was empty. "That is all there is," said Mr. Johnson. "There is no more."

很快篮子变空了。“这里就是全部的鱼了,”詹森先生说。“没有更多的了。”

"Thank you for the fish," said the seals. "They are good." The seals were happy.

“谢谢你的鱼,”海豹说。“不错的鱼。”海豹们都很快乐。

But one little seal was not happy. He sat by himself. He looked sad. "What is wrong, Sammy?" said Mr. Johnson.

但是有只小海豹不是很高兴。他自己一个无动于衷的。“有什么不对的吗,萨米?”詹森先生说。

"I want to know what is like outside the zoo." said the little seal. "I want to go out and look around."

“我想知道动物园外面的世界是怎么样的。”海豹说。“我想出去看看。”

"All right, Sammy," said Mr. Johnson. "You have been a good seal. You may go out and see."

“好吧,萨米,”詹森先生说。“你是一只乖的海豹。你可以到外面去看看。”

"Good-bye, Sammy," said the other seals. "Have a good time." "Good-bye," said Sammy.

“再见,萨米,”其他海豹说。“玩得愉快。”“再见,”萨米说。

"Where are you going?" said the zebra. "I am going out," said Sammy.

“你要去哪里?”斑马说。“我要到外面去。”萨米说。

"Have fun," said the hippo.

“玩得开心,”河马说。

"Come back soon," said the giraffe.

“早点回来,”长颈鹿说。

Sammy walked and walked and walked. He did not know what to look at first.

萨米一直走。他不知道先看什么东西。

"The seal must be from out of town," said a man.

“海豹一定是从城外来的。”一个男人说。

Sammy looked at everything.

任何东西,萨米都去看了。

"What street is this?" said a man. "I am a stranger here myself." said Sammy.

“这条是什么街?”一个男人说。“我是外来的。”萨米说。

"I guess it is feeding time here, too." said Sammy.

“我想这里也是喂食时间。”萨米说。

"That is a lovely fur coat," said a lady. "Where did you get it?" "I was born with it," said Sammy.

“这是一件漂亮的皮,”一位女士说。“你从哪里买的?”“这是与生俱来的,”萨米说。

"I wish I could find some water. I am hot. I want to go swimming," said Sammy.

“我希望我能找到一些水。我很热。我想去游泳,”萨米说。

"We are sorry. There is no room for your in this puddle," said the birds.

“我们很抱歉。这个小水坑容不下你,”小鸟们说。

"And there is no room for you here," said the goldfish.

“这里也不够大,”金鱼说。

"Keep out," said the policeman. "You cannot swim in there."

“留在外面,”JC说。“你不能在这里游泳。”

"Ah, here is a place!" said Sammy.

“啊,这里有个地方!”萨米说。

"Who is in my bathtub?" said someone.

“谁在我的浴缸里面?”有人在说。

"I am sorry," said Sammy. He left at once.

“对不起,”萨米说。他马上离开了。

Some children were standing in line. Sammy got in line too. "What are we waiting for?" asked Sammy.

有些孩子们在排队。萨米也跟着排队。“我们在等什么?”萨米问。

"School. What do you think?" said a boy. "That will be fun. I will come, too," said Sammy.

“上学。你觉得怎样?”一个男生说。“会很有趣。我也要去,”萨米说。

The teacher was not looking. Sammy sat down.

老师没在看萨米。萨米坐下了。

The children made words with blocks.

孩子们用积木来拼单词。

Sammy wished he could spell.

萨米希望他会拼单词。

"All right, children. Now we will all sing a song," said the teacher.

“好的,孩子们。现在我们要一起唱一首歌,”老师说。

The children had good voices.

孩子们有好的嗓音。

"The sounds fine," said the teacher. "But one of you is barking – just like a seal."

“听起来不错,”老师说。“但是你们的其中一个在喊叫——像海豹一样。”

"Is it you, Joey?" said the teacher. "No," said Joey.

“是你吗,乔伊?”老师说。“不是,”乔伊说。

"Is it you, Helen?" said the teacher. "No," said Helen.

“是你吗,海伦?”老师说。“不是,”海伦说。

”Is it you, Dorothy, Robert, Fred, John or Agnes?" "No," said the children.

“是你吗,多萝西,罗伯茨,弗雷德,约翰,阿格尼斯?”“不是,”孩子们说。

"Then it must be you." said the teacher.

“那么一定是你。”老师说。

"I am sorry. This school is just for boys and girls."

“我很抱歉。这学校只收男生和女生。”

“Please let me stay," said Sammy. "I will be good." "All right, you may stay," said the teacher.

“请让我留下来,”萨米说。“我会乖的。”“好的,你可以留下来,”老师说。

Sammy was happy. He sat at his desk and looked at the teacher.

萨米很高兴。他坐在自己的座位上,看着老师。

He learned how to read.

他学会了怎么阅读。

He learned how to write.

他学会了怎么书写。

"And now it is time to play," said the teacher. "Who wants to play a game?" "We do," said the children.

“现在是玩乐时间,”老师说。“谁想要玩游戏?”“我们想,”孩子们说。

They threw the ball over the net.

他们把球扔过网。

“The ball must not hit the ground," cried Sammy's team. "Somebody catch the ball."

“球必须不着地,”萨米的队友大喊。“去把球接住。”

Sammy caught the ball on his nose!

萨米用鼻子把球接住!

A boy on the other team tried to catch the ball on his nose, too. "Boys must catch with their hands," said the teacher.

对手队的一个男生也试着用自己的鼻子去接球。“男生们必须要用手来接球,”老师说。

Sammy tried to catch the ball with his flippers. "Seals must catch with their noses," said the teacher.

萨米试着用自己的鳍去接球。“海豹们必须要用鼻子来接球,”老师说。

Up and down went the ball, from one side to the other. At last the teacher blew her whistle. "Who wins?" said the children. "It is even," said the teacher. Everybody was happy.

球向上向下去、从一边到另一边去。最后,老师吹了她的哨子。 “谁赢了?”孩子们说。 “打平了。”所有人都很快乐。

A bell rang. School was over. "Will you be here tomorrow?" said the children. "No," said Sammy. "School is fun, but I belong in the zoo. I just wanted to know what it is like outside. Now I have to go back."

铃声响起。放学了。“明天你会来吗?”孩子们说。“不,”萨米说。“学校很有趣,但是我住在动物园。我仅仅想知道外面是怎么样的。现在,我必须回去。”

. C7 M7 o2 _- F& C" X; W

"Good-bye, Sammy," said the children. "We will come to see you." "Good," said Sammy.

“再见,萨米,”孩子们说。“我们会去看你。”“好,”萨米说。

Sammy was in a hurry to go back to the zoo. He had so much to tell the other seals.

萨米赶着回去动物园。他有很多东西想告诉其他海豹。

“May I welcome you home, Sammy," said Mr. Johnson. "I am glad you are back. You are just in time for dinner."

“欢迎你回来,萨米,”詹森先生说。“我很高兴你回来。你刚好赶上晚餐时间。”

"There is no place like home," said Sammy.

“没有地方比得上家,”萨米说。


4 {6 _* j  x- F- `5 p+ q+ D8 U, R更多:汪培珽系列I CAN READ第1阶段12册双语解读合辑8 M# J$ w3 r# r& z( v# ^% L
(附上汪培珽1-5阶段音频)3 B" F( Q2 ?$ s+ a6 x
' j. ?4 C1 V; U8 H8 W( m: C( R2 N
" i% @2 D- ^- a6 n) z

end

3 H" ?/ b8 n8 o' b3 `2 W/ [" W
7 C% }) W9 y; d5 M, m+ d8 D; U


) Y- O$ v8 m  z+ v

识别二维码前往公众号

   粘贴并发送关键词  比如BBCKEY, njkey 可获取牛津阅读树动画 神奇之钥全套

注意资源无售后,均为免费友情分享

( a$ r* O+ z) w6 U7 e$ B
我的爱币满屋子,求爱贝发美元啊!
爱贝亲子绘本馆江宁莱茵店 爱贝亲子绘本馆江宁莱茵店为0-12岁孩子引进了上万本原版绘本有声图书,让孩子选择适合的绘本,在有声的世界里从小培养终生受益的阅读兴趣!(公众号:aibei-2011;一对一微信咨询wnm1623). 群主: 爱贝亲子绘本馆江宁莱茵店
加入圈子
新手不会玩?快快看这里

推荐爱贝家长圈

家长圈精华