我的第一套图书馆My First Reading Library:Stop That Cow!阻止那头牛!译文整理

7.jpg


8.jpg

Lily the silly cow wants to go far.

傻奶牛Lily想去外面走走。

“This farm is so dull.”

“农场太无聊了。”

“How I long for a big red car.”

“我好想有一辆大大的红色汽车。”


Look at me! Now I can dash!

快看我!我要冲刺啦!

Beep! Beep!

哔!哔!



Now she’s Lightning Lil, and she’s going to town.

现在奶牛Lily变成闪电Lil了,她要去闹市区。

Near and far,and up and down.

跑来跑去,上上下下。



Oh dear, I fear she will get hurt.

噢!天哪,我真担心她会伤到自己。



Lightning Lil is out of control.

闪电Lil失去了控制。

I did not mean to go off the road…

我并没有打算冲下马路的呀。



And now the car is in the pool!

现在Lil的车掉进了游泳池里。

I feel a fool.

我觉得我像个傻瓜。



The Lightning Lil decides to fly.

闪电Lil又决定飞上天。

I am high up in the air.

我飞高高啦。

Look at me, I can loop the loop!

快看我,我可以在天上翻筋斗画圈圈!



Now I am sure she will get hurt!

现在我敢说,她肯定会受伤的!



But there’s more to flying than meets the eye.

但是飞行可没那么容易。

How do I get down?

我怎么掉下来了?

Ow!

哎呦好疼!

This is no fun.

这可不好玩儿。


9.jpg


It’s the quiet life now for Lightning Lil.

闪电Lil该安安静静地生活了。

Join us back at the farm, dear Lil.

回来农场加入我们吧,亲爱的Lil。

I feel such a fool … I will, I will!


我感觉我好蠢……我愿意回来!我愿意!



相关书籍推荐:图书馆点读版全套系列团购



pwaji  评论于  2019-7-26 11:48:24
看贴回帖好习惯