我的第一套图书馆My First Reading Library:Dog Diary小狗日记译文整理




9.jpg



10.jpg




Today was fun, first I woke up Jock.


今天真好玩儿,一大早我先叫醒了乔克。


I hid in a box,and I bit a sock.


我咬着袜子躲在盒子里。


We had our breakfast and went to work.


我们吃了早饭,然后就去上班了。


I sat in a van, and I did not yap.


我坐在小货车里,并没有汪汪乱叫。


"All right, Pip, now down you hop."


“好了,皮普,下车吧。”


I met a cat, and I did not nip.


我遇见了一只猫,但是我没有咬他。


"Good boy, Pip, let's go to the park."


“真乖,皮普,咱们去公园儿吧!”


I ran and ran, in a big zig zag.


我(在公园里)跑来跑去,跑了一个大大的Z字形。


An open gate! And what's that smell?

购买游客,本内容需要支付爱币 80爱币 才能浏览   


"Watch the puddle, Pip, don't jump yet."


“注意脚下的水坑,皮普,先不要跳!”


I fell in, and I got wet!


我掉入了水坑,浑身湿透了。


"Bathtime and suppertime, boy." Jock said.


“该洗澡吃饭了,小家伙!”乔克说。


I am back, I am fed.


我回来了,我吃过东西了。


I let Jock get to bed.


我让乔克上床睡觉了。


11.jpg


相关书籍推荐:图书馆点读版全套系列团购







eew15lxev  评论于  2019-7-26 10:49:56
我是路过的